Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 18,439
1 minute ago, BenG said:

C2C was the turning point for her vocals. Even ARTPOP vocals weren't that good.

Yeah ARTPOP vocals were here most powerful out of the previous albums but C2C was a clear indicator that she worked on her voice so much for this album. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

The thing I regret the most about the DWUW mess is the removal from existence of her AMAs performance... Her voice OMG :bradley: When she's over the piano belting for her life :bradley:

And I don't like much of artpop vocals apart from that.. Too Broadway, aura chorus>>>>>> also the way she sung at iTunes Festival, I wanna be with you sounded like her first HAC smash then came that dope mess :awkney:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,020
x3
4 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Future Nostalgia reaches its best position (#17) since June in France, and Fever returns to #1 on the French singles chart. 

Thank you Angèle :oscar:

Happy to see female gay pop topping the charts here 

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

Are you from France too?:dead:

Seems like Gaga is the Queen of France 

Great country, great taste:oscar:

Edited by little legend
  • yaas, gaga 1

1 minute ago, BenG said:

Before I Cry should have had a key change. This masterpiece will almost definitely never be performed live, sadly. :bradley:

the fact that we still don't have a single live performance for ARUTW or INLA... and by the looks of it we won't hear more then the already performed songs from Chromatica live either :mess:

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 57,432

Speaking of France did you see @Andreu that Copines by Aya Nakamura became viral on TikTok and is about to enter the top 10 on Philippines Spotify? 

#13 Philippines (+7) 110,878 *nouveau peak*

#47 Singapore (+2) *nouveau peak*

#104 Indonésie (+30) *nouveau peak*

#172 Thaïlande (+20) 

So random to see a French song become a hit in Asia with a song in French 2+ years after it smashed in France 

Djadja smashing in Latin America last year tease 

Truly the most Global French artist in a long time 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • shook 1

7 minutes ago, BenG said:

You think coffeemaker would come up with that?

I actually do, considering they licensed Just Another Day for Samsung Washing Machines :icant:

you think Coffeemaker & Gags are gonna skip out on more coin??? 

Edited by ProdigyARTPOP

She should have launched ARUTW as a single and performed it at the grammys instead of that Shallow solo mess that no one cared about :icant: several countries had already moved on to ARUTW anyways by that point and shallow could still had a 2nd wind after the Oscars while ARUTW was growing. Her team doesn't really seem to get the concept that you can have 2 successful songs at the same time without killing the other :dean_scream:

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
5 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Speaking of France did you see @Andreu that Copines by Aya Nakamura became viral on TikTok and is about to enter the top 10 on Philippines Spotify? 

#13 Philippines (+7) 110,878 *nouveau peak*

#47 Singapore (+2) *nouveau peak*

#104 Indonésie (+30) *nouveau peak*

#172 Thaïlande (+20) 

So random to see a French song become a hit in Asia with a song in France 2+ years after it smashed in France 

Djadja smashing in Latin America last year tease 

Truly the most Global French artist in a long time 

Her best song did that :oscar: it was the song that made me interested in her.

The way the songs from Nakamura (a) will not allow her newer album to take off tho :icant:

• yaas, gaga 1

Just now, Delusional said:

The way I’ve still not heard or seen that Shallow performance because it looked like a mess from some snippet I saw on Instagram 

Lowkey, Gaga’s vocals were not good during ASIB era. She was busy working on Chromatica and Enigma so her vocals were suffering massively 

i kinda like it but it was a non event to the gp, i don't think Shallow even went top 10 on Itunes after it?

giphy.gif

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
4 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

She should have launched ARUTW as a single and performed it at the grammys instead of that Shallow solo mess that no one cared about :icant: several countries had already moved on to ARUTW anyways by that point and shallow could still had a 2nd wind after the Oscars while ARUTW was growing. Her team doesn't really seem to get the concept that you can have 2 successful songs at the same time without killing the other :dean_scream:

The hype for Shallow was far too big to perform another song. Everyone wanted Shallow all the time. And they still knew that Shallow had the chance to go #1. It was a right move imo

• paws up 3