The Cure sounds like a Chainsmokers song:tea:

Spoiler

Can i ban myself?

Spoiler

The Cure is 1000 x times better than anything The Chainsflopers have released

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,389

Ava Max said the rerelease of H&H would arrive before the end of the year 2020, and she didn't keep her promise !1!1!!!! She copied Gaga once again !11!!!!1

Spoiler

:billie:

• thanks 1
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 30,389
Just now, corvus albus said:

So Am I says hello

the biggest criticism you can have against SAI is how thay practically recycled SBP's beat, and it's not like MHAMH is not recycled from another song so :ally: SAI is much better imo. I didn't dislike MHAMH at the very beginning but I lost interest in it extremly fast tbh. 

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

the biggest criticism you can have against SAI is how thay practically recycled SBP's beat, and it's not like MHAMH is not recycled from another song so :ally: SAI is much better imo. I didn't dislike MHAMH at the very beginning but I lost interest in it extremly fast tbh. 

No, I say that she never released such a boring song like SAI. MHAMH is actually fun :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,389

This discussion about The Cure reminds me that the Bon Apetit vs The Cure era was the moment I became a Chartster

smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7

Spoiler

But it went top 10 in Australia!!1!!!1 :icant:

Spoiler

at least we can always say BA did way worse with way more investment (:ohhh:) and promotion

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

This discussion about The Cure reminds me that the Bon Apetit vs The Cure era was the moment I became a Chartster

smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7

Reveal hidden contents

But it went top 10 in Australia!!1!!!1 :icant:

Hide contents

at least we can always say BA did way worse with way more investment (:ohhh:) and promotion

We can always say that BA is a worse song which is the best argument in that case

smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,129

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/doja-cat-dua-lipa-arizona-zervas-inside-prescription-songs-1234846826/

Also, thank you Variety for finally reporting on that.

Dr. Luke, a.k.a. songwriter/producer Lukasz Gottwald, may be keeping a low public profile these days — in the aftermath of a years-long legal battle with Kesha — but in 2020, his streak as a hitmaker returned with Doja Cat’s “Say So,” which he produced under the stage name Tyson Trax.

The song’s stratospheric success proved to be one of many wins for Gottwald’s 11-year-old publishing company Prescription Songs, where Doja is signed as a writer, along with Emily Warren (Dua Lipa’s “Don’t Start Now”) and Nashville-based writer Lauren LaRue, who scored her first top 10 pop hit this year with Arizona Zervas’ “Roxanne.”

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,389
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/doja-cat-dua-lipa-arizona-zervas-inside-prescription-songs-1234846826/

Also, thank you Variety for finally reporting on that.

Dr. Luke, a.k.a. songwriter/producer Lukasz Gottwald, may be keeping a low public profile these days — in the aftermath of a years-long legal battle with Kesha — but in 2020, his streak as a hitmaker returned with Doja Cat’s “Say So,” which he produced under the stage name Tyson Trax.

The song’s stratospheric success proved to be one of many wins for Gottwald’s 11-year-old publishing company Prescription Songs, where Doja is signed as a writer, along with Emily Warren (Dua Lipa’s “Don’t Start Now”) and Nashville-based writer Lauren LaRue, who scored her first top 10 pop hit this year with Arizona Zervas’ “Roxanne.”

The gheys are ignoring the DSN thing on purpose let's be honest

• thanks 1

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, BenG said:

DSN the worst single out of the bunch and it's by Dr. Luke? :billie:

No, but Emily Warren wrote the song and is part of the songwriter team of Prescription Songs, a company Dr. Luke leads. Every single stream DSN gets makes royalties for Warren who has to share her royalties with Prescription Songs, therefore, Dr. Luke.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,925
Just now, corvus albus said:

No, but Emily Warren wrote the song and is part of the songwriter team of Prescription Songs, a company Dr. Luke leads. Every single stream DSN gets makes royalties for Warren who has to share her royalties with Prescription Songs, therefore, Dr. Luke.

Oops wrongly read

Pop-a-911-ster 30,389
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

It’s not like she worked with Dr. Luke directly? What’s there to ignore 

he gets money out of it. Honestly, if people want to igonore it, that's not a big deal but I hate seeing people who get preachy on other issues being blind to that when it's convenient.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1