Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Moderator 17,119
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Ngl I think I saw the light. Fun Tonight would be such a good single. 

Last summer Gaga could have made a zoom Fun Tonight music video in a bunch of crazy outfits and dancers, sent it to radios and then we’d have an easy third single 

Oh well

That would be her laziest video ever. Even Beautiful Dirty Rich is better :ohyes:

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Ngl I think I saw the light. Fun Tonight would be such a good single. 

Last summer Gaga could have made a zoom Fun Tonight music video in a bunch of crazy outfits and dancers, sent it to radios and then we’d have an easy third single 

Oh well

Your signature is slay!

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
20 minutes ago, BenG said:

The way they had multiple witch versions ready to drop for that #1 :oscar:

Which became embarrassing - but did the job. Gaga's team missed 2nd week #1, and couldn't even be bothered to get ROM a 5th non consecutive week top 10 or even Chromatica - which they could've easily done... Or for that matter, avoid original ACR effect for ROM UK... They just completely abandoned it on all fronts.. :billie:

• paws up 3

57 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Radio programmers really need a reality check.

Normally, I'd agree with that. But the song is still top 10 in sales and streaming, so it's only normal that radio still plays the sh!t out of this song. Unlike other songs that I won't name...

A Popster Is Born 14,788
5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Something else leaksy was right about:

They even have a pinned thread of all the times they actually were right in their account :shakes:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

They even have a pinned thread of all the times they actually were right in their account :shakes:

Yeah I decided to ignore that and go in with a fresh pair of eyes incase it was trickery or Illusion lol. Maybe that leaksy account knows someone like a Mr. S who is spot on and is happy to spill 

A Popster Is Born 18,409
12 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yeah I decided to ignore that and go in with a fresh pair of eyes incase it was trickery or Illusion lol. Maybe that leaksy account knows someone like a Mr. S who is spot on and is happy to spill 

Give them a couple of days more. Liddos will find a way to scare them off. 

Moderator 17,119
41 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Normally, I'd agree with that. But the song is still top 10 in sales and streaming, so it's only normal that radio still plays the sh!t out of this song. Unlike other songs that I won't name...

You probably mean Go Crazy by Chris Brown which is #112 on Itunes and #2 on radio. 67% of its points on BB are radio :ohyes:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Just now, Delusional said:

The audience that listens to Go Crazy are not still buying songs on iTunes ma’am :ohyes:

Well, they aren't streaming it either. That's why it's #96 on Spotify and #34 on Apple Music and N/A on YouTube.

Just now, corvus albus said:

Yes, nobody want's to buy abuser music they just stream :ally:

1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

Well, they aren't streaming it either. That's why it's #96 on Spotify and #34 on Apple Music and N/A on YouTube.