Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 27,621
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Can we expect another rise on the BB200 next week? I’m gonna predict a rise to top 130

I think so.

The album is stable on streaming, increasing on iTunes and the christmas albums above are falling.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,326

That SZA girl, I tried to get into her music and it sounds pretty good but I can't get over the way she just slurs her lyrics- sounds like yeanmeasamefimandes... why?

Also her name just reminds me of this

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

On 1/5/2021 at 11:22 AM, Ms I am a local said:

Just Dance Trend update (24 hour update)

• Viral Sound: 71,4k (+15,3k)

Well, it went a little bit down, but I’d say the trend is stable, which is a very good sign (:oscar:).

Just Dance Trend update (24 hour update)

• Viral Sound: 86,2k (+14,8k)

Gran Hermano Face GIF by Mediaset España

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster for Sale 57,132
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Tbh I don’t think a SC music video exists, but a performance does, and I think most people will be satisfied with a performance to close the era 

Even a SC performance video would help Chromatica get a few more weeks charting and boost SC to reach Platinum one day 

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,547
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Even a SC performance video would help Chromatica get a few more weeks charting and boost SC to reach Platinum one day 

if one exists we have to wait for the end of the month ugh

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
1 minute ago, 0707alp said:

It totally makes sense that they were going to perform Sour Candy at THE SHOW and they start to tease it and once it got postponed Gaga dissapeared into oblivion once again

with or without Gaga they are gonna perform it anyways tbh BP don't have the repertoire to afford ignoring any of their songs 

• lol 7

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

with or without Gaga they are gonna perform it anyways tbh BP don't have the repertoire to afford ignoring any of their songs 

They could create a Snow white themed performance with Sour Candies being poison apples and Gaga performing inside a magic mirror while BP girls are on the stage and our girl only has to wear some Evil queenish outfit and rap sing her parts from her living room in front of a green screen.

Well that is too much to ask from her and her team this era I guess