Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
Just now, WildAmerican said:

someone on ATRL saying The Man is bigger than ROM or SL, the mental illness :rip:

Even Katy Perry has a recent song that is bigger that The Man

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

“The music video was much more impactful”

also the video:  

Music Video Party GIF by Taylor Swift

Even 911 video that never got single treatment will pass it soon :mess:

I would say it's a Marry the night sized hit at best :icant:

Edited by artgagapop
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 11,613
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Imagine having Alice on the album and instead of it you choose Stupid Bomb as the lead single:awkney:

Alice lead with Free Woman released as a promo single week later. Both with videos, that are really connected.
Alice would be getting into the Chromatica world. Free Woman would be discovering that world. Then one week before album release ROM with another continuation of the story, with showing the pain because of which she is now in that state of mind - in the Chromatica world. During album release video for Sour Candy showing that she's sick of all that bullsh*t and wants to be THAT B*TCH again.

Whew we love daydreaming :mess:

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,864
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

“The music video was much more impactful”

also the video:  

Music Video Party GIF by Taylor SwiftNot the gif not loading - the embarrassment 

edit: you know what I hate this site it literally said it didn’t load

Well you now have more edit than post, congratulations queen :oscar:

• lol 1

Just now, Delusional said:

Sour Candy solo also would have been a good lead but y’all ain’t ready for that convo yet 

spacer.png

omg yes imagine the numbers it would have done with full lead single treatment and epic budget video released same time as song and no prior knowledge of the collab before Gaga announces it the same week. 100M youtube views, 15M spotify streams first day i fear :bradley:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,613
Just now, Delusional said:

Second most reacts in one day is a huge achievement chile and not many have that to their name.

spacer.png

OT: yes Gaga slaying the charts 

Yes dahling.

GODGA GLOBALGA KWEEN :oscar:

A Popster Is Born 11,613
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

omg yes imagine the numbers it would have done with full lead single treatment and epic budget video released same time as song and no prior knowledge of the collab before Gaga announces it the same week. 100M youtube views, 15M spotify streams first day i fear :bradley:

HE said SOLO xDD

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Talking of YouTube tanks I can’t believe Daisies is still at 25M on YouTube :rip:

It hasn’t moved since like June :rip:

Even Smile video released in August passed it :rip:

This tanking is out of human comprehension :rip:

Daisies is doing 13 000 views per day 

spacer.png

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 12,847

everythng about the rollout was fine apart from 911 would've been better as lead treatment because i believe it'd have done better on streaming... probably bombed radio tho... t

leave all the mv ideas til later - if you convolute the pre-release it kills the hype and you dont get the big peaks or streaming debut... thats why im glad they cancelled free kygo as a promo single, it built more hype for ROM

wait... imagine Sour Candy as lead with apple music payola, a korean version released mid-week and a remix... AM payola... a #1 incoming?

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,847
1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

This is actually surprising since she was pregnant in the video. I thought her pregnancy was gunna help tbh. 

not only that she got completely naked... honestly it was extremely embarrassing... and OGH on ATRL immediately got behind it and were using it to shade SL and saying it;d outview it first day... then it didnt even scrape 3m on YT first day :billie:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 11,613
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

everythng about the rollout was fine apart from 911 would've been better as lead treatment because i believe it'd have done better on streaming... probably bombed radio tho... t

leave all the mv ideas til later - if you convolute the pre-release it kills the hype and you dont get the big peaks or streaming debut... thats why im glad they cancelled free kygo as a promo single, it built more hype for ROM

Hype for ROM built itself, especially after album postponement