Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,847
6 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

ARTPOP is the album I listen without any skips (Yes even Jewels and Drugs). I love every single song on that album... She did that

DWUW is one of her best pop songs i will say that, loved that song- when i first heard SL i heard DWUW. Also applause was a great event - i liked applause because of the performance in japan, and as a chartster iliked i because it got a dua style run with airplay payola and tv commercial to help sell it - troy before he was fired was trying tbf..

also whilst on ARTPOP - the fact that it got all this WW promo and Chromatica debuted better than it and charted longer than it :billie: imagine chromatica getting that :billie: 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

@Miaou @ViviLittleM did you see the ChartsInFrance member Fredo praising the ASIB OST ? He’s like the biggest hater who only goes to Gaga’s thread to sh*t and discredit her

The power that ASIB holds, even OGHs can’t resist the Ally spell :oscar:

Fredo isn't a hater lmao 

He loves Gaga, especially in ASIB

Squall/Wonderstruck/Nonos/Haperlion are the real haters lol 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

For a strange reason i don't use the ARTPOP album almost at all . Well I shouldn't be surprised

Just listen ARTPOP and A Star Is Born back to back :bradley:the quality difference:bradley: Imagine hearing Shallow and Always Remember Us This Way and then Jewels and Drugs and Donatella:awkney:

• lol 2

Just now, little legend said:

For a strange reason i don't use the ARTPOP album almost at all . Well I shouldn't be surprised

Just listen ARTPOP and A Star Is Born back to back :bradley:the quality difference:bradley: Imagine hearing Shallow and Always Remember Us This Way and then Jewels and Drugs and Donatella:awkney:

Imagine thinking Donatella is a bad song... Your poor mind

• paws up 4

Popster for Sale 57,532
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

Fredo isn't a hater lmao 

He loves Gaga, especially in ASIB

Squall/Wonderstruck/Nonos/Haperlion are the real haters lol 

Oh 

I thought so by the way he tried to dismiss my argument that Chromatica was eligible for Gold since a long time ago 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
4 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

Imagine thinking Donatella is a bad song... Your poor mind

Of course not , Donatella is an amazing song. Thats why it won Grammys,Oscar,became a WW smash hit  and is not just a filler from an album that almost ended her career.

Spoiler

From an album that underperformed for her standards but still did better than many pop girls:shine:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 712

''Dua radio payola! All her songs are only charting cause of radio scams!!''

POWER ROTATION - KIIS
Ariana Grande - "positions" [7th week]
Justin Bieber - "Holy (feat. Chance The Rapper)" [5th week]
Ariana Grande - "34+35" [4th week]
Justin Bieber & benny blanco - "Lonely" [4th week]

db7ad40f6ecac9addc4ee6336e39605d95e8e549.gif

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,612
39 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Tbh I used to love it back in the day but now after we got Chromatica and ASIB... mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:221016?height=810&width=1440&format=jpg&quality=.7

Yeah, we got ASIB and Cosmetica. And we still have ARTPOP. And I love them all.
Really no need for the endless ARTPOP hate from liddos  :stopga:

There obviously will be some songs on all of those albums that some might don't like, but that shouldn't lead to hating on the entire album / era just because of it. Especially if this happens over and over again.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 2

1 minute ago, little legend said:

Of course not , Donatella is an amazing song. Thats why it won Grammys,Oscar,became a WW smash hit  and is not just a filler from an album that almost ended her career.

Where exactly I said it is better than Shallow? It is a fun song that is kinda making fun of modern culture and is a killer mood lifter from her album that was too ahead of its time that some little supposedly legendary popster couldnt get it. 

• paws up 6
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 12,847
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

911 then Replay should have been the first two singles of Chromatica chile I’m spilling today idc.

i honestly understand why replay stans in particular always push their ideology onto everyone else -  this idea that its somehow got to become a single and smash... its only stans of that particular song as well :billie: 

i kinda want her to make it a single and mv and see it get 4m views first day and bomb everywhere to teach ya'll a lesson for over rating that noisy album track :billie:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,997
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

POWER ROTATION - KIIS

Scooter really is some high-end coffeemaker :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,945
4 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Oh 

I thought so by the way he tried to dismiss my argument that Chromatica was eligible for Gold since a long time ago 

Well because he knows Snep tweets automatically but for some reasons this time it wasn’t the case so now he knows he was wrong

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Oh 

yeah SNEP is like GOD for him so when we try to explain the mistakes of SNEP he's acting like a child :pillow: despite being in his 40s :pillow:

but he loves the ASIB soundtrack and Gaga 

• lol 1

Just now, Delusional said:

911 then Replay should have been the first two singles of Chromatica chile I’m spilling today idc.

I think they should have went with Alice as a promo song only followed by Replay as the lead just days after Alice. Then Stupid Bomb (dance video) released 2 months after followed by ROM a week after as the 2nd single. The album would come shortly after with 911 video on album release day (video only). Then Sour Candy video release a few months after ROM so they can bring back the hype to the era and have another easy hit. Then Babylon as 4th single with video using remix version to end the era. 4 full on singles and 7 videos is the least what chromatica deserved  :oscar:

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,532
10 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

One of my favourite performances. She is intimate with her fans and it shows how her fame swallows her at the same time

One thing I love looking back to at ARTPOP era is some of the performances, the iconic Applause VMAs, the DWUW at the AMAs is on of her best live performances ever :bradley:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
1 minute ago, 0707alp said:

Where exactly I said it is better than Shallow? It is a fun song that is kinda making fun of modern culture and is a killer mood lifter from her album that was too ahead of its time that some little supposedly legendary popster couldnt get it. 

I still think that Donatella is a filler but also a fun song 

But i also agree that ARTPOP was ahead of it's time. Maybe if all this mess with her manager didn't happen the era would have been more successful. The media also unfortunately hated her back then. I am sure that if she has released ARTPOP after A Star Is Born it would have been a big success

• hugs 1

4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

POWER ROTATION - KIIS

Radio Songs US

10. DuaLipa-Levitating(feat. DaBaby)

19. DuaLipa-Don't Start Now