Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Deactivated 14,311
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Armies are spending upwards of 30 thousand dollars a week trying to keep Dynamite up on the charts we 

Imagine if LM’s actually were this dedicated? 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
56 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Squall is a hater right ? Not even mentioning artists who released an album in 2020 @Fame Romance @Miaou

Yup 

Squall is the same member on ATRL 

He’s an OGH since 2011 :classic_love:

Just like Nonos is Istan4badgalriri on ATRL but he’s hiding his Gaga’s hatred on CIF :classic_love:

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

Imagine if LM’s actually were this dedicated? 

I prefer mt fanbase colleagues(to call it in some way, i know it sounds corny) to think critically than to eat up every single thing our fave puts out uncrotically

A Popster Is Born 14,831
50 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

i feel like the concept for SL was actually alright but the actually video is just a hot mess. They obviously had a story concept going on since we have the intro and the teasers but the actual video was just Gaga showing off her dance moves :rip:. Also it looks like the special effects team just jumped off the ship almost as soon as they saw that it was shoot of an iPhone because those mountains and the lack of the color scheme from the concept art is just  :icant:

There are some of those mountains/shards that don't just vibrate, but slide through the background :icant:

Popster for Sale 41,908
Just now, artgagapop said:

Ava getting another song bigger then anything on chromatica and some people on here keeps insisting how irrelevant she is and how she has 0 success :icant: 

But is it

Ff1u0bcZgubmw3STBc2vL-ZVu63tA5ewy6fzqlx4vxLKKgzUUeb3bmtilnoiTgdOddSpqE39W_cSSzVsPitEvCVVEszClmMsgy0Ae1_S2-nNpdIX0Xz5bjcvtCet

? :ohhh:

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 41,908
Just now, danwasd said:

There are some of those mountains/shards that don't just vibrate, but slide through the background :icant:

Let me re-watch real quick. SL getting a stream from me. :oscar:

A Popster Is Born 14,831
2 minutes ago, BenG said:

Let me re-watch real quick. SL getting a stream from me. :oscar:

The small shard at around 1:23, you're welcome :oscar: