What is that disgusting smell?
Smells like feet, dirty socks
It must be litter box

2xYjAv.gif

@Miaou is shook! 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,434

Gaga or Taylor. Doesn’t matter who would win the Grammy. Both already won many times. 

For me Exile and ROM are great songs. Both are different genres, so it's a bit unfair and pointless to compare which is better. 

A tie would be a dream :oscar:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,731
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Armies are spending upwards of 30 thousand dollars a week trying to keep Dynamite up on the charts we 

more than Gags on the SL video :oscar:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,762
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

more than Gags on the SL video :oscar:

'we sat down together and begun working on different tribes... she's the kindness punk. it's punk pop!'

'my name is sarah tanno... ive been working with gaga coming up to 10 years now... for me being on the set of stupid love is almost like being on one of those kind of - michael jackson videos'

spacer.png

:billie:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,731
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

'we sat down together and begun working on different tribes... she's the kindness punk. it's punk pop!'

'my name is sarah tanno... ive been working with gaga coming up to 10 years now... for me being on the set of stupid love is almost like being on one of those kind of - michael jackson videos'

spacer.png

The fact that is recorded with an iPhone, the outfits, the clickbait-y first trailer, the poorly edited CGI shards :shakes:

• sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,082
25 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

spacer.png

I love Ziggy StardustGa mhxlKjA.gif

25 minutes ago, danwasd said:

The fact that is recorded with an iPhone, the outfits, the clickbait-y first trailer, the poorly edited CGI shards :shakes:

i feel like the concept for SL was actually alright but the actually video is just a hot mess. They obviously had a story concept going on since we have the intro and the teasers but the actual video was just Gaga showing off her dance moves :rip:. Also it looks like the special effects team just jumped off the ship almost as soon as they saw that it was shoot of an iPhone because those mountains and the lack of the color scheme from the concept art is just  :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
4 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

i feel like the concept for SL was actually alright but the actually video is just a hot mess. They obviously had a story concept going on since we have the intro and the teasers but the actual video was just Gaga showing off her dance moves :rip:. Also it looks like the special effects team just jumped off the ship almost as soon as they saw that it was shoot of an iPhone because those mountains and the lack of the color scheme from the concept art is just  :icant:

the 1 thing i liked about the video is that even though it was shot on Iphone, they made her look really good in those outfits through editing. if you watch the enigma show around that time, she looked 10x better in the mv in similar outfits lol I didnt think they'd be able to do that on Iphone footage.

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Moderator 23,358
3 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

Billboard 200: 

#150(+32) Chromatica [31 weeks]

11 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Hello??? Was this posted already

Yes

• lol 1