Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

7 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

With this stability ASIB will reach 4B late this year, in only 3 years :horse_race:

What kind of streaming titan smashery :abel_glow:

Also TF/M will reach 3B this year and Chromatica 2B before its second anniversary 

I can see Coronatica reaching 2B by the end of this year thanks to the SC visuals we will get.

Spoiler

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 16,835
29 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Excuse me? What is this God Eyes erasure???? :awkney:

that's mine and YUP I don't like Black Eyes :billie:

still in my library tho

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 41,793

Streaming now accounts for 80.6% of music consumption in the UK. 139 billion streams in total in 2020, up 22%.

155 million equivalent-albums sold in 2020, up 8.2%.

CD sales accounted for 16 million units, down 31%.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,204
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

We not gonna Bey and Rihanna but Katy...

Poor thing done Swish Swished down to the bottom.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Bradley Cooper: #58

Rihanna, no album out for 5 years: #57

—————BARRIER—————-

12 singles this year alone:

NEW 189

mean girl laughing GIF

• lol 6

32 minutes ago, zcasx said:

With the fact that Bradley Cooper as 12M monthly listeners we can infer that, since 41-12 is 29, 29M of the monthly listeners that Gaga as are due to non-ASIB music while the other 12 million are ASIB music related.

Keep in mind that those 12M monthly listeners don’t include the solo Gaga songs (pop songs, ARUTW, ITA?). The difference won’t be huge tho, but I just wanted to point it out because I’m so fab, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a b*ch!

rihanna wink GIF by AnimatedText

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • lol 2

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Well, it was about time Ms Abel! I’ve been hearing Save Your Tears on the radio for weeks now. I hope the video is more entertaining than the others tho, I didn’t quite like Too Late’s mv...

• paws up 1

Wow, now that I think about it, Ms Abel has delivered 6 mv (including SYT) + an animated video... Too bad some of those videos are quite repetitive and kinda boring. I hope he goes all out for SYT’s mv, I really like that song!

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
A Popster Is Born 11,830
52 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

50M :pillow: 

Achievements - Gaga’s 37th video to reach 50M views and the 4th from the Chromatica era including the SC audio :romance:

Yaaaas! Hopefully its daily views keep being steady so it can reach 100M next year

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
8 hours ago, Krazy said:

Don't listen to anyone who blames the success of the soundtrack due to the film, Gaga leads both in the film and on the soundtrack and all credit should be given to her. It's just their envy cuz their flop faves failed to make it in Hollywood and to drop a soundtrack that marked and impacted a decade and that threw Gaga back to the top. They mad & we keep winning.

spacer.png

It’s only the OGH’s that are saying this tho. Everyone knows Gaga made this all by herself. 

• thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
5 hours ago, Ms I am a local said:

Wow, now that I think about it, Ms Abel has delivered 6 mv (including SYT) + an animated video... Too bad some of those videos are quite repetitive and kinda boring. I hope he goes all out for SYT’s mv, I really like that song!

What about Harry Styles! He served too!

Kindness Admin 7,530
6 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

What about Harry Styles! He served too!

He really did! So glad he's had such success this year. He and Abel deserve.