Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It’s literal misogyny. Imagine if Harry or Abel had this success, nobody would say “movie impact” 

spacer.png

Gay men seem to think they have a pass to being misogynistic.

spacer.png

It’s disgusting ain’t it!

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 12,801

I don't credit things for Gaga's success e.g. Movie, Superbowl but I've always seen her as like a full packaged  event promo machine vs. a radio playlist darling that casual listeners love. Everything works together and makes her smash. Her eras are crafted like that, with the interviews and outfits becoming just as part of the album as the music is. That's why this era is so underwhelming because all of that 'Gaga-ness' is taken away, and the only uniqueness is the collabs and she just has the standard playlisting all albums get which just isn't how she sells. 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I don't credit things for Gaga's success e.g. Movie, Superbowl but I've always seen her as like a full packaged  event promo machine vs. a radio playlist darling that casual listeners love. Everything works together and makes her smash. Her eras are crafted like that, with the interviews and outfits becoming just as part of the album as the music is. That's why this era is so underwhelming because all of that 'Gaga-ness' is taken away, and the only uniqueness is the collabs and she just has the standard playlisting all albums get which just isn't how she sells. 

This bolded bit already aged! But lets hope 2021 brings this!

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Delusional said:

Well crafted post as always sis. 100% agree. 

Gaga is a full package. Hate to say it but you can’t sell the doll without the hair chile :icant:

Not my future planned line of bald barbies already being found in sewers!

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
18 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It’s literal misogyny. Imagine if Harry or Abel had this success, nobody would say “movie impact” 

spacer.png

Gay men seem to think they have a pass to being misogynistic.

spacer.png

not even misoginy, straight up gagaphobia

ugLIyrw.gif

• paws up 3

Deactivated 14,311
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

not even misoginy, straight up gagaphobia

ugLIyrw.gif

I don’t understand gays who are adamant in attacking Gaga, infact any gays who are in attacking ally’s! We need all the ones we can get! She has done so much for us! Provided and fed for eras no wonder she is exhausted! 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,801
10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Well crafted post as always sis. 100% agree. 

Gaga is a full package. Hate to say it but you can’t sell the doll without the hair chile 

To put it blunt: she is most of the time bigger than her songs, and she sells them with her ability to draw (the promo sensitivity effect), as well as her talent vs. Say a Rihanna, who smashes without doing anything but her radio and playlisting gig. Someone like that has an era of mystery about her to the GP. Unlike Gaga's outfits, aesthetics, interviews, funny tweets etc - and her label have always cultivated that part much better. 

It's also why her songs tend to peak high and then drop off. People are here for her as her star power (and her base), regardless whether they like the song or content she's put out. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,658

European iTunes Song Chart :

#11 (+3) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow 

not almost in the top 10 831 days after the release :rip: Itunes is dead but still Shallow is above Bad Guy, Dance Monkey, Savage Love...etc :rip:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 2
  • shook 1

16 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Spain’s biggest TV channel shows the Valentino ad every hour :rat:

Why is SFA not #1 already? :katy:

i'm actually surprised that the ad had like 0 impact on SFA despite being played ww on tv for months :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347

Relistening the ASIB soundtrack for the Megarate reminded me miss Bradley Cooper has a SOLO song above 100M on spotify :ohhh: And with no promo :ohhh: Can all the girlies relate? :ohhh:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,774
6 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

i'm actually surprised that the ad had like 0 impact on SFA despite being played ww on tv for months :icant:

I like to think that the reason behind is the GP listening to the Chromatica version and being like nope :oscar:

Popster for Sale 41,741
24 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Relistening the ASIB soundtrack for the Megarate reminded me miss Bradley Cooper has a SOLO song above 100M on spotify :ohhh: And with no promo :ohhh: Can all the girlies relate? :ohhh:

Thank you, Bradley! Oh wait...

• lol 1