Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

33 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I can't believe y'all believed closet after 'July. Oh man July' :rip:

It's so funny how he pretends to be an insider before every Gaga-related event. :icant:

I remember before the performance at Biden's rally he was acting like "omg! you guys are not ready for the outfits. shook". And then she appeared on stage all comfortable wearing a cute sweater. :icant:

• lol 2

29 minutes ago, little legend said:

Well as little monsters actually we have no right to call haircuts(+outfits) of another artists ugly 

spacer.png

:rip:

Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Spoiler

You didn't lie though, the outfit is horrendous. To me ARTPOPga was the worst with outfits, they were either really bad or really nice

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

So it’s first prediction was #6... then #7... and final number is now #10 :katy:

I wonder if it will rise next week...

giphy.webp Payola me thinks giphy.webp

• lol 1

Popster This Way 567
3 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Germany is a weak market for Gaga and yet she does still better than any of the current IT Gurls (besides Billie)

I think we are now more focused on german music ...Sarah Connor, Helene Fischer, Capital Bra etc

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

BL is gonna be the biggest song of all time on BB

Spoiler

I remember in Summer  on the other forum when I said i wanted the song to be #1 on the YEC and some of yall told me it would be impossible for it to overtake Circles :icant:

• lol 1

3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

BL is gonna be the biggest song of all time on BB

Reveal hidden contents

I remember in Summer  on the other forum when I said i wanted the song to be #1 on the YEC and some of yall told me it would be impossible for it to overtake Circles :icant:

It honestly deserves it. The way that song had an impact in 2020 is unmatched.