Official upload: 108,7k (+6,1k)

TOTAL: 1176,8k (+39,5k)

Gran Hermano Face GIF by Mediaset España

• sad 1
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
54 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

We all agree that Dua Lipas first album is the most fraudulent album to ever exist but has anyone of you ever looked at Nicki Minajs first album? That era was stretched out from 2010 to 2013 with two additional re-releases. The original album had 13 songs and at the end it had 27 songs :shakes:

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded- Re-up Extravaganza THE MAGICKA EXPERIENCE  is one the greatest albums of all time! Don’t!

A Popster Is Born 12,810
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

The fact that Spain doesn't publish its vaccination data :ohhh:

TIDAL number teas methinks :ohhh:

Russia got carter'd last week, i saw they admitted that they had lied about their number of cases. UK Is serving Madame X teas by 'bundling' deaths - COVID deaths are recorded if you perrysh up to 28 days after you've had the virus!

• lol 4

Popster for Sale 41,791
1 minute ago, Ms I am a local said:

TikTok 24 hours update

Viral Sound 1: 464k (+9k)

Viral Sound 3: 299,6k (+24,4k)

Official upload: 108,7k (+6,1k)

TOTAL: 1176,8k (+39,5k)

Gran Hermano Face GIF by Mediaset España

D6iqQdiUIAIGIuk.jpg

A Popster Is Born 14,788
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Russia got carter'd last week, i saw they admitted that they had lied about their number of cases. UK Is serving Madame X teas by 'bundling' deaths - COVID deaths are recorded if you perrysh up to 28 days after you've had the virus!

I feel so bad laughing about COVID data turned into chart data icant.gif

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,677
44 minutes ago, Miaou said:

no more SNEP's update (french official charts) during the next few weeks cause of the process of moving to a new provider (OCC UK Charts will work for the french charts now) 

A mess they’re changing our charts. Those were the last one that were logic with streams and sales only not some messes with rules of numbers of songs etc

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

They had to come up with this obscure definition because they couldn't track the cause of death properly :icant:

A death was counted as a COVID-19 death as long as the person contracted COVID-19 during their lifetime :icant:

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, BenG said:

They had to come up with this obscure definition because they couldn't track the cause of death properly :icant:

A death was counted as a COVID-19 death as long as the person contracted COVID-19 during their lifetime :icant:

If I perish after being voted off Trio it wasn’t covid then! Whew!! I can sleep better.

A Popster Is Born 14,788
1 minute ago, BenG said:

But isn't this counterlogical? I mean, it'll give a bigger death count :shakes:

Popster for Sale 41,791
Just now, danwasd said:

But isn't this counterlogical? I mean, it'll give a bigger death count :shakes:

The new definition gives a smaller death count. The government had to redefine COVID deaths because it was too damn high compared to other European countries :icant:

• yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
8 minutes ago, BenG said:

The new definition gives a smaller death count. The government had to redefine COVID deaths because it was too damn high compared to other European countries :icant:

Anything to help Trump I guess... Proud Of You Yes GIF

Popster for Sale 57,202
59 minutes ago, Miaou said:

no more SNEP's update (french official charts) during the next few weeks cause of the process of moving to a new provider (OCC UK Charts will work for the french charts now) 

Capture1.png

Not them making fun of the poor Vivi on ChartsInFrance because he asked if they can finally certify Chromatica

Gaga and her fans live in their head rent free methinks 

• lol 7

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Capture1.png

Not them making fun of the poor Vivi on ChartsInFrance because he asked if they can finally certify Chromatica

Gaga and her fans live in peoples head rent free always when they think they trying to read.... 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,677
6 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Capture1.png

screaming

Pop-a-911-ster 31,793
8 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Capture1.png

:rip:

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

chile i don't like the two black lines after our posts

i always think it's new posts i didn't read yet @admin

I only see one.