Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 14,789
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

This seems like it's just a quick thought to way to boost SPS further with pre exiting songs rather than a full B side - Future Nostalgia: Moonlight Edition... Basically a deluxe. They will milk the era more seriously throughout the next 18 months I think. 

it's a long way to go to 2xplat in this climate especially with no base buying power and her hits are largely radio driven sans DSN... Levitating with DaBaby pulling in better streams. 

But the deluxe isn't FN + Fever + the atrocious DaBaby remix? :pillow:

• paws up 1

5 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Oooh if Obey sees this :ohhh:

Oh don't be afraid, tag ha! :billie: 

I mean he's not called Fraud Mendez without a reason am I right?  Dance Dancing GIF

Spoiler

well, he's also known as Yawn Mendez, but we'll skip that part for a bit Tired Britney Spears GIF

Spoiler

I hope noone gets offended tho :billie: it's all fun and games you know

Edited by Ms I am a local

A Popster Is Born 16,279
20 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It doesn't sound right prisoner and un dia being added to FN... Don't take everything what these new anonymous accounts say at face value :billie:

its not new anonymous account (well idk which one you're referring to cause accounts love to steal from real insiders, but it was confirmed already by two reliable insiders)

EDIT: just saw you all are referring to leaksy account. yeah they steal info from atrl and twitter, but what they said is correct

Edited by Applause

A Popster Is Born 16,279

this is real source for Dua B Side info

Other tracks are lead single We're Good (which also leaked), and solo version of If It Aint Me (Normani feat version leaked), and third track which is supposedly another collab

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
14 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

This seems like it's just a quick thought to way to boost SPS further with pre exiting songs rather than a full B side - Future Nostalgia: Moonlight Edition... Basically a deluxe. They will milk the era more seriously throughout the next 18 months I think. 

it's a long way to go to 2xplat in this climate especially with no base buying power and her hits are largely radio driven sans DSN... Levitating with DaBaby pulling in better streams. 

It doesnt make her any less annoying and organic and, well, respected. Just a pop star for me, which is not somethign wrong obviously, but she’s just that. 

Popster for Sale 57,205
4 minutes ago, Applause said:

Other tracks are lead single We're Good (which also leaked), and solo version of If It Aint Me (Normani feat version leaked), and third track which is supposedly another collab

I just want that Normani collab :bradley:

A Popster Is Born 16,279
Just now, Delusional said:

Inb4 solo FN side b lead and then If It Ain’t Me Normani remix released 

lead single is mostly likely (unless she does dual release or sumtn) is island vibes song about cocaine We're Good, you can search it on dbree. Some lyrics:

We're not meant to be like sleeping and cocaine
So let's at least agree to go our separate ways
How can I judge you when you're with
Somebody else as long as you swear
You won't be p*ssed when I do it myself
Let's end it like we're sure and say we're good

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

But at the same time, I get it. She’s nominated for album of the year, her label will def milk this to the limits. Thats how it works.

yeah but putting other people's tracks onto it is embarrassing especially considering they don't fit sonically. Even We're Good doesn't fit sonically. They should have just put That Kind Of Woman, Love Is Religion and If It Aint Me.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
1 minute ago, Applause said:

yeah but putting other people's tracks onto it is embarrassing especially considering they don't fit sonically. Even We're Good doesn't fit sonically. They should have just put That Kind Of Woman, Love Is Religion and If It Aint Me.

Right 

6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

But at the same time, I get it. She’s nominated for album of the year, her label will def milk this to the limits. Thats how it works.

he will find a way to keep quiet event with nomination for AOTY

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,697
Just now, Lorde Von Kok said:

I said, certified fish
I'm c-word and british
Skinny and p**sy
Make that release-game weak, woo

tenor.gif 

I read that with a British accent 

Sounds like a smash already

• lol 1