Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Adele releasing an upbeat dance album with songs featuring Gaga and Beyoncé. A concept. :dean_scream:

Spoiler

Actually I'm mad about the fact that the Adele x Beyoncé rumor is getting stronger just months after Liberdade said that Gaga and Adele recorded a song together. :mess: 

Can we ever win?

Popster for Sale 44,768
Just now, Lorde Von Kok said:

I don't know who's managing Dua, but they are pushing her down our throat and I have no choose but to choke ma'am.

image0.gif

Dula Peep giving the gays what they want, she know what they're into :classic_ninja:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,817
Just now, Lorde Von Kok said:

I don't know who's managing Dua, but they are pushing her down our throat and I have no choose but to choke ma'am.

image0.gif

:ohhh:

Just now, Delusional said:

Ok I was defending her before but I mean come on. How the hell do Prisoner and Un Dia fit into the Future Nostalgia era? This is [in the least rude way possible] embarrassing 

I'm happy about the more songs part, the audacity of including Un Día and Prisoner chile :nicki_scream:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,768
Just now, Max_Vandeburg said:

Adele releasing an upbeat dance album with songs featuring Gaga and Beyoncé. A concept. :dean_scream:

Reveal hidden contents

Actually I'm mad about the fact that the Adele x Beyoncé rumor is getting stronger just months after Liberdade said that Gaga and Adele recorded a song together. :mess: 

Can we ever win?

Truly a reverse Coachella/ASIB expedition. If AdelexBey smashes we can always play the card that Beyoncé got lucky with Gaga's scraps. :mess:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,768
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I don’t understand this Korean version. Is Gaga singing Korean in it? Literally a bomb confirmed - like releasing La Vie En Rose as the ASIB lead

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Korean version? Isn't the song already in Korean when BP are singing?

Are they gonna get Gaga to sing in Korean? :mess:

Our minds 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,351
8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Ok I was defending her before but I mean come on. How the hell do Prisoner and Un Dia fit into the Future Nostalgia era? This is [in the least rude way possible] embarrassing 

Anything to shamelessly add streams to her album 

spit take GIF

I love Dua & FN but I also hate pathetic attempts at boosting numbers...so I’m torn :ohhh:

• thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It doesn't sound right prisoner and un dia being added to FN... Don't take everything what these new anonymous accounts say at face value :billie:

Um, coming from Dua Lipa, I'd expect her to even put Blow Your Mind (Mwah) because it got very viral on TikTok chile

Dua Lipa Live Lounge GIF by BBC Radio 1

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • lol 4

Popster for Sale 44,768
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Dua Lipa seems to be everywhere lately and ngl, it’s getting semi annoying. Another b side or re release? :pillow:

Ikr and it would be understandeable if the album was doing huge numbers but even with all this huge investment it's not... I wonder if they (by they I mean Spotify) are waiting for her next release to pay off? 

• lol 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
3 minutes ago, zcasx said:

:icant:

Great edit sis

You just forgot Ayesha Erotica

can't wait for Adele's Literal Legend

How could I forget about her. :icant: 

We are not ready for her future collab with Adele, "Skinny and p**sy". :icant:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,825
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Dua Lipa seems to be everywhere lately and ngl, it’s getting semi annoying. Another b side or re release? :pillow:

This seems like it's just a quick thought to way to boost SPS further with pre exiting songs rather than a full B side - Future Nostalgia: Moonlight Edition... Basically a deluxe. They will milk the era more seriously throughout the next 18 months I think. 

it's a long way to go to 2xplat in this climate especially with no base buying power and her hits are largely radio driven sans DSN... Levitating with DaBaby pulling in better streams. 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1