Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 16,328
11 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Tea 

Seeing loads of fans wanting to get a completely new music venture soon?! That won't be for a while I don't think.

Sales are already very dead rn and reissuing or deluxing you album seems like the way forward for labels in the streaming era, in a challenging climate, especially if the album has already seen a great success or showed its potential. 

I think giving sour Candy a mini push soon (or even a full radio single bit doubt they'll do that) to tie off act 1 of Chromatica and then re issuing the project further down the line as its already plat really gives Gaga the opportunity to be a bit more experimental or feed fans without fear - anything added is a bonus at that point. 

Especially considering all interscope flagship artists are doing deluxe/reissues lately

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,331
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Afentis the 1 that said Sour Candy was debuting on 18th December and Donatella was the orginial ARTPOP single? 

giphy.gif

They also said it got postponed due to BLACKPINK'S Concert, and it aligns with Gaga suddenly stopping teasing it.

Lemme be a clown for real 💀

Popster for Sale 44,874
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I'm here for the remix album. Adding to Chromatica's SPS and the fact it'll have BP and Grande onto to boost the first week sales. Oh and we'll finally get a Free Woman we can work with

OH - I forgot about this, that would be great, free woman was lowkey one of my favs even with the generic chorus production so I can only imagine 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387

I would love to see a remix album for Chromatica tbh

giphy.gif

She has decent remixes for four of the songs already  (5 if you count the babylon early version)

And she can call the producers of the original versions (Tchami, Axwell,...) to remix some of the songs

giphy.gif

A Popster Is Born 16,328

Dababy - Released album in April 2020, re-released in August 2020
Selena - Released album in January 2020, re-released in April 2020
Billie - Released album in March 2019, re-rerelased in January 2020
Billie - Released album in August 2017, re-released December 2017
Eminem - Released album in January 2020, re-released December 2020

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 16,328
5 minutes ago, TINDER said:

They also said it got postponed due to BLACKPINK'S Concert, and it aligns with Gaga suddenly stopping teasing it.

Lemme be a clown for real 💀

chile i said that too without beininsider. I mean it makes sense 

ARTPOPster 1,331
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

ew

Literally, I don't think so releasing it NOW would do any better for the album, why can't her team release Actual content, instead of stupid remixes, nearly a year after the album. :rip:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
1 minute ago, TINDER said:

Literally, I don't think so releasing it NOW would do any better for the album, why can't her team release Actual content, instead of stupid remixes, nearly a year after the album. :rip:

Well, Grimes did exactly that two days ago (the original album came out in February 2020), so lemme have faith that Gaga'll do the same too :icant:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
1 minute ago, Applause said:

Didn't Bloodpop say we will get pots and pans stuff from sophiss eventually?

Bloodpop also said Haus labs Babylon will come soon and it's been 7 month's.

:rip:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,632
2 minutes ago, TINDER said:

Well he's just a producer making his job, it's all about Gaga releasing it or not... We know very well that she loves scrapping things (see the sessions with RedOne, Nile Rodgers, DJWS and more in the past years never materializing into new releases). 

Edited by monketsharona

A Popster Is Born 16,328
Just now, TINDER said:

well delays happen, but liddos for some reason declare everything delayed as fake. When he said it's coming I doubt he knew she would stop the era for BLM and elections

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
Just now, TINDER said:

Don't forget Nicola's journey continues gig :billie:

I do like the concept of this alternative Chromatica tho.. A Sour Candy remix and Korean version on the same album would pull in #s.. Especially if the MV featured one of those versions... Chromatica would go back T10! 

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
Just now, monketsharona said:

Well he's just a producer making his job, it's all about Gaga releasing it or not... We know very well that she loves scrapping things (see the RedOne, Nile Rodgers, DJWS and more sessions never materializing into new releases). 

Idk, why leakers leak all TF, Pre TF stuff all the time, give us something related to these sessions!! I so wanted to hear "Frankenstein" :pillow:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2