Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 18,435
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

As a fan I want a new album with a new theme etc

as a chartster I want a Chromatica re-issue for it to reach platinum faster

You know perfectly we’re not getting a new album up until late 2023, early 2024 tho.

:icant:

A Popster Is Born 10,623
3 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Let's be honest, from all the albums Interscope released this year, Chromatica and Eminems albums were probably the most lucrative as they both did basically nothing to promote their albums aside from one high profile single. That's the reason Eminem got an entire B-Side and that's why Gaga will get a B-Side as well.

The  big question is : Are Lady Gaga and her team motivated to release more content soon ?

I still have big doubts about their motivation lately

Edited by monketsharona

A Popster Is Born 12,829
13 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

You know perfectly we’re not getting a new album up until late 2023, early 2024 tho.

:icant:

Tea 

Seeing loads of fans wanting to get a completely new music venture soon?! That won't be for a while I don't think.

Sales are already very dead rn and reissuing or deluxing you album seems like the way forward for labels in the streaming era, in a challenging climate, especially if the album has already seen a great success or showed its potential. 

I think giving sour Candy a mini push soon (or even a full radio single bit doubt they'll do that) to tie off act 1 of Chromatica and then re issuing the project further down the line as its already plat really gives Gaga the opportunity to be a bit more experimental or feed fans without fear - anything added is a bonus at that point. 

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 18,435
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Tea 

Seeing loads of fans wanting to get a completely new music venture soon?! That won't be for a while I don't think.

Sales are already very dead rn and reissuing or deluxing you album seems like the way forward for labels in the streaming era, in a challenging climate, especially if the album has already seen a great success or showed its potential. 

I think giving sour Candy a mini push soon (or even a full radio single bit doubt they'll do that) to tie off act 1 of Chromatica and then re issuing the project further down the line as its already plat really gives Gaga the opportunity to be a bit more experimental or feed fans without fear - anything added is a bonus at that point. 

Agreed!

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,872

The fact that if Gaga released a Chromatica side-b or re-issue she would probably reach 60M+ monthly listeners on spotify :oscar:

The fact that I personally would be happy if it was more experimental than Chromatica even if meant less chart success but I also would be happy if she goes for chart success because I'm also a chartser :oscar:

The fact that none of this will happen :overit: 

It's not about me believing insiders or not at this point it's just that Gaga is very unpredictable, all the most reliable insiders have either got stuff wrong or stopped sharing her tea altogether because it makes them look bad when things don't come to fruition. At this point no matter how trustworthy you personally think an insider is it doesn't matter because at the end of the day they will change plans and cancel stuff or something else idk. It's useless to put the blame on Gaga's team for something they don't announce obviously but might as well not expect anything. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
4 minutes ago, TINDER said:

so alternative versions are coming, not new! :rip:

Lol 

This may be the remix album that mind trappa hinted at. I bet they'll do what Dua did and add the SPS onto Chromatica's... I ain't mad at it! 

Still hope we get an EP or b side too tho 

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,331
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

That insider is scarily accurate

Yes and remember that "afentis" user also claimed that alternative versions of songs are coming, maybe they are kinda reliable:shakes:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,872
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

That insider is scarily accurate

Watch them ruin their reputation because they dare to talk about Gaga

she said: whenever people think they know who Lady Gaga is, I'm gonna prove them wrong :mess:

Maybe she just checks on what the insiders are saying and cancels whenever someone predicts right :icant:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 12,829
Just now, TINDER said:

Yes and remember that "afentis" user also claimed that alternative versions of songs are coming, maybe they are kinda reliable:shakes:

Afentis the 1 that said Sour Candy was debuting on 18th December and Donatella was the orginial ARTPOP single? 

giphy.gif

• lol 8