Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Deactivated 14,311
10 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I love that Gaga is global, but it wouldn't hurt to have more power in the US

Well she should actually do some promo hey? And release more contemporary collabs and with some men besides Elton...

Pop-a-911-ster 31,823
4 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

@Miaou do you have any update planned on the “most streamed females of all time on Spotify” list that you were doing? I don’t think we’ve had an update since November 11th-13th, no biggie if not, I was just curious :kiss:

I will do it January 11th for its 2 months update ! :kiss:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,503
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Welp hopefully new Chromatica music is actually coming for Plat to come way faster but I don’t see how they could add an act or two since Babylon is a perfect closer and the album is good as it is 

At this point just release a new project and let Chromatica how it is. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

I just had a thought and I need to get it out of my chest so here you go, sorry for the essay :billie:

We’re really harsh with Gaga about the lack of promo... why don’t we put the main focus on her for once instead of her carreer achievements? She deserves to take care of herself and chill. I can’t imagine how painful and frustrating the fibromyalgia is for Gaga. Don’t be so harsh on her, be harsh on her team and management, who literally have an opportunity to make Judas a TikTok hit and bring younger people to the fan base, yet they don’t give a single f-, the same management who is uncapable of promoting a damn song from her latest album on streaming platforms to keep the album from falling hardly each week that passes.

Periodt!!! End of my TED Talk :war: 

• paws up 6

A Popster Is Born 18,409
1 minute ago, Ms I am a local said:

I just had a thought and I need to get it out of my chest so here you go, sorry for the essay :billie:

We’re really harsh with Gaga about the lack of promo... why don’t we put the main focus on her for once instead of her carreer achievements? She deserves to take care of herself and chill. I can’t imagine how painful and frustrating the fibromyalgia is for Gaga. Don’t be so harsh on her, be harsh on her team and management, who literally have an opportunity to make Judas a TikTok hit and bring younger people to the fan base, yet they don’t give a single f-, the same management who is uncapable of promoting a damn song from her latest album on streaming platforms to keep the album from falling hardly each week that passes.

Watch out tho, we have at least one person here who are willing to call you a cupcake for this post. Not that you should care. :classic_love:

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
3 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Youre 100% right

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,570
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

At this point just release a new project and let Chromatica how it is. 

I think the same. Chromatica is done and rerelease would bring attention just for a quick moment. 

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Watch out tho, we have at least one person here who are willing to call you a cupcake for this post. Not that you should care. :classic_love:

At first, when people started calling Gaga lazy or whatever, I didn’t care and I kind of “agreed”, but now all I can think of is the scene of Gaga: Five Foot Two when she suffered from a spasm and she was crying. Gaga has literally been through hell: overworking during TFM & BTW eras to the point of not even being able to stand and finally resulting in a hip injury; addiction to alcohol and drugs; dragged to hell and back; + on top of all, depression. She has worked A LOT in the past, and now she probably wants to drop music without having to care too much about promo, and I agree with her.

• paws up 3