Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 41,793
Just now, Delusional said:

Who’s ready for the first vaccine tracking of 12 this year? :icant:

Just go make your 345273894759th thread, i.e. react farm, of the day. :mess:

• lol 1

Just now, BenG said:

I prefer your old avi lol

I was thinking of changing it again to the one I had before because I’m losing hope in Judas becoming the next Play Date of TikTok... the update for tomorrow is going to get nasty.mp3 I fear.

#JudasHitoftheYear2021 cancelled, back to tanking

sad lady gaga GIF

Spoiler

I’m such a drama queen tho lol

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 41,793
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Gaga has the ability to pull off a stadium world tour. Its just a matter of IF she wants to. She has the creativity, music, and visuals to pull off a great performance.

It’s just now due to the current state of her health and body a stadium tour is more optimal for her than multiple city dates.

Fewer dates but more money and better for her hips and fibro. It's the way to go.

Popster for Sale 41,793
2 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

The only reliable twitter insider just spilled about Gaga and they said that Chromatica is getting a new era. Sour Candy redemption coming me thinks. It's TIME! :nicki_scream:

Lead from re-release methinks :ohhh:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,793
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

100% agree. Funny how I made a thread like this on GGD before Chromatica era and everyone whined about me not mentioning their city. But the reality of TCB... :icant:

Its unfortunate but her health matters and we should appreciate her willing to still perform. Honestly, if she just tours these same locations + participate in more music festivals and such. She’ll do fine.

Hide contents

North America
New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Miami, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, Mexico City

Europe
London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Cologne

Asia/Oceania
Tokyo, Seoul, Sydney, Melbourne, and maybe Bangkok.

+ Brazil

But Gaga needs to rebuild her relationship back with Austraila and Asian fans. 

I would also sneak in Stockholm for the Scandi countries. ASIB was huge there.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,793
Just now, Twitter said:
  1. I would DIE hearing a Bey x Adele collab. Grammy nominated SOTY confirmed.
  2. I kinda suspected Gaga’s silence was due to an era revamp. Hope this is true and executed correctly.

More like ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Duo/Group wins confirmed :billie:

2 Grammy darlings :icant:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,793
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I honestly agree. I just didn’t wanna push it but Stockholm would be the perfect location for Gaga to tour. Its been years since she has visited any of those surrounding countries.

30 dates should be alright. Only a handful of big cities will require two dates.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,082
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

Gorl the stretch lmao relax

The surprise effect lasts for one or a few weeks but her self-titled album sold 1.5M more pure sales after its 2-week total, same with Lemonade which didn’t have any surprise effect 

Both albums are of amazing quality and people just like them and buy them, you can not like her but the numbers are there 

Even if we exclude that TIDAL mess Beyoncé album has 1.6B streams on Spotify (on par with albums with smash hits from back then), Lemonade almost 700M (about as much as ARTPOP) despite being put there 3+ years after its release. Her singles have flopped for more than 10 years but she’s far from being irrelevant 

Who said Beyoncé is irrelevant? She's famous, a celebrity, but she hasn't had a real big hit in over 10 years and she doesn't sell albums as easy as you want to make it look.

'BEYONCÉ' needed a surprise release and 18 MUSIC VIDEOS (literally) released simultaneously, it had 7 singles from the album, a reissue (EP & box set) and several performances (Grammy, BRITs, Medley at the VMAs, BET etc), in addition to that she came from a performance on the Superbowl that year.

Lemonade also needed a performance on the Superbowl, a nearly 70-minute film on HBO promoting her album, 5 singles from the album and several performances (Grammy, another medley at the VMAs, CMA, BET, TIDAL X...), not to mention all that drama involving her fake marriage.

Don't act like she's Adele, Taylor and even Gaga in terms of selling records, as she's not. :awkney:

Edited by Krazy
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
28 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

The only reliable twitter insider just spilled about Gaga and they said that Chromatica is getting a new era. Sour Candy redemption coming me thinks. It's TIME! :nicki_scream:

Not leaky :gaga-scream:

Yeah... Anyone could've said that tho lol 

Deactivated 14,311
18 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Who said Beyoncé is irrelevant? She's famous, a celebrity, but she hasn't had a real big hit in over 10 years and she doesn't sell albums as easy as you want to make it look.

'BEYONCÉ' needed a surprise release and 18 MUSIC VIDEOS (literally) released simultaneously, it had 7 singles from the album, a reissue (EP & box set) and several performances (Grammy, BRITs, Medley at the VMAs, BET etc), in addition to that she came from a performance on the Superbowl that year.

Lemonade also needed a performance on the Superbowl, a nearly 70-minute film on HBO promoting her album, 5 singles from the album and several performances (Grammy, another medley at the VMAs, CMA, BET, TIDAL X...), not to mention all that drama involving her fake marriage.

Don't act like she's Adele, Taylor and even Gaga in terms of selling records, as she's not. :awkney:

I think the kids call this a read.

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3

iTunes WW:

13 +2

almost top 10 :bradley:

WW songs

#22 Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

#52(+5) Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me

#91(+95) Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

:oscar: