Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 14,789
1 minute ago, BenG said:

The editing was atrocious ngl :icant:

I could write a whole essay with the things I don't like from the performance, but let's keep it "atrocious" :oscar:

A Popster Is Born 14,789
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Many of the guests were used as slots for vocal breaks for Dua. Like FKA, Miley, Bad Bunny etc. 

her solo parts were all live. 

Not saying they were not live, just asking if the whole concert was a single take or they were slices aka as in Gaga's performance :ohhh:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,796
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

I could write a whole essay with the things I don't like from the performance, but let's keep it "atrocious" :oscar:

F-words calling the performance iconic just because they're thirsty for promo :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,789
Just now, Delusional said:

Well kind of I guess? The solo parts were all continuous with different cameras unlike Gaga’s which was one camera shooting different angles of different takes. 

:shakes:

ARTPOPster 1,082
16 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

She doesn’t need it because she’s already well-know and respected, and her studio albums sell big (2.5M US pure sales for self-titled and 2M for Lemonade, and good numbers in Europe and some other parts of the world) despite spawning no hits 

Being known doesn't mean being successful. Her self titled only sold well because it was her first surprise drop, with 17 videos released at once and that was something she had never done before, and Lemonade only sold well due to TIDAL's scams inflating her fake streams, that generated hype for people to buy her album in pure sales format.

Now that the whole lie has been exposed, the truth will come out with her next studio album, as she's coming from 3 flop albums in a row.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,304

Spotify Achievements (1/2/21)

Shallow crosses 1.362b streams (1,362,311,070)

Bad Romance crosses 490m streams (490,197,817)

Rain On Me crosses 487m streams (487,105,978)

Poker Face crosses 475m streams (475,053,844)

Just Dance crosses 343m streams (343,231,881)

Telephone crosses 329m streams (329,124,461)

Born This Way crosses 266m streams (266,027,688)

Applause crosses 265m streams (265,019,927)

Stupid Love crosses 217m streams (217,019,446)

Sour Candy crosses 174m streams (174,151,039)

INLA (Extended) crosses 129m streams (129,069,249)

Maybe It's Time crosses 100m streams (100,003,589)

John Wayne crosses 81m streams (81,021,956)

911 crosses 69m streams (69,022,213)

Hair crosses 27m streams (27,005,565)

Notes

Maybe It's Time becomes the sixth track on A Star Is Born soundtrack to reach 100m streams.

Sine From Above is now Gaga's 53rd (+1) most-streamed track, surpassing Til It Happens To You.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,082
Just now, Fame Romance said:

The Gift tanked even myself as a stan I haven’t listened to it :icant: 

It remains a side project that many fans don’t even care about and it still reached the top 2 on the BB 200

This album is literally related to the biggest Disney movie, that was the minimum expected and even then this album tanked hard.

A Popster Is Born 11,569
29 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

Y'all come see this... How in hell Hall C made it to that list and not Gaga wtf????? It's giving me manipulated. OOur girlie truly is global isn't she 😭

She released her album, then re released it, she had a collab with BOTS and with Mr Mello. 

While fadGa GLOBALGA dropped Cosmetica and RUN

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,789
4 minutes ago, BenG said:

F-words calling the performance iconic just because they're thirsty for promo :icant:

Well, it's undeniable that it's the best performance from the Cosmetica era :oscar:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,796
Just now, danwasd said:

Well, it's undeniable that it's the best performance from the Cosmetica era :oscar:

Christmas Tree is in Gaga's Top 50 songs until she released the 51st song teas :icant:

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3
Just now, BenG said:

Gaga do an all-stadium world tour challenge :dean_scream:

Fewer dates yet good for ya hips :dean_scream:

let her at first just do a tour and we will talk later about a stadium World tour:awkney:

Popster for Sale 57,206
3 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Being known doesn't mean being successful. Her self titled only sold well because it was her first surprise drop, with 17 videos released at once and that was something she had never done before, and Lemonade only sold well due to TIDAL's scams inflating her fake streams, that generated hype for people to buy her album in pure sales format.

Now that the whole lie has been exposed, the truth will come out with her next studio album, as she's coming from 3 flop albums in a row.

Gorl the stretch lmao relax

The surprise effect lasts for one or a few weeks but her self-titled album sold 1.5M more pure sales after its 2-week total, same with Lemonade which didn’t have any surprise effect 

Both albums are of amazing quality and people just like them and buy them, you can not like her but the numbers are there 

Even if we exclude that TIDAL mess Beyoncé album has 1.6B streams on Spotify (on par with albums with smash hits from back then), Lemonade almost 700M (about as much as ARTPOP) despite being put there 3+ years after its release. Her singles have flopped for more than 10 years but she’s far from being irrelevant 

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 12,812
9 minutes ago, BenG said:

To me, touring power is the ultimate test of an artist's brand. And Beyonce is selling out stadiums with ease.

Stadiums in the US tbf... I think Gaga could at least do a stadium in Oceania, Asia, Middle East, Europe, and America... Beyonce may struggle with Asia 

Popster for Sale 41,796
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Stadiums in the US tbf... I think Gaga could at least do a stadium in Oceania, Asia, Middle East, Europe, and America... Beyonce may struggle with Asia 

That's mostly due the genre tbh

Asian stadiums are not that difficult to fill with single dates. They're mostly US arena sizes. Gaga, do it! :dean_scream:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,789
17 minutes ago, little legend said:

let her at first just do a tour and we will talk later about a stadium World tour:awkney:

let her at first get up from bed :oscar:

• lol 3