Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 16,835
Just now, PanPikus said:

I know bby :kiss:

Also, we got the first time, no need to remind us 2 times :billie: xD

It'y my mobile data, i hate my connection :gaga-scream:

ARTPOPster 1,672
33 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The music is fine. Holy and Lonely are doing great, one is predicted to go top 3 and the other is going top 20. Anyone will probably eventually go top 15

+ his Grammy noms, he’s been having a decent couple months. Idk who keeps spreading the idea he’s flopping.. :rip:

delulus do :billie:

• lol 1

34 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The music is fine. Holy and Lonely are doing great, one is predicted to go top 3 and the other is going top 20. Anyone will probably eventually go top 15

+ his Grammy noms, he’s been having a decent couple months. Idk who keeps spreading the idea he’s flopping.. :rip:

But he is... 💀. It's the fact that he's managed all of that bc of Scooter usual fraudulent tactics. JB an irrelevant fad 

A Popster Is Born 13,397
2 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

But he is... 💀. It's the fact that he's managed all of that bc of Scooter usual fraudulent tactics. JB an irrelevant fad 

He had multiple hits this year plus his “flop” album charted for 43 weeks :happydance:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
41 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Are you that Bieber stan account on the G-site? 

• lol 4

Comparison TikTok hits

Judas: 1,08M videos

---------------------BARRIER--------------------

Blinding Lights: 2M

Play Date: 3,8M

Don't Start Now: +5M

WAP - 5,7M

Savage Love: 10,3M

Savage (Megan Thee Stallion solo): 28,3M

I think if we can get the trend to continue and get Judas to Play Date-like numbers, maybe we can make Judas enter the top 200 on Spotify one day, but anyway let's see how the trend of both the videos on TikTok and its streams evolve in the future. I'M SO EGGCITED!!!

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 6
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,117
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

This comment is desperately embarrassing. An irrelevant fad but somehow second most listeners in the world on Spotify. As someone here said, take off your stan goggles. He is far from a flop

The quality of his music since changes has gone up and so has his success

Exactly. Lonely is close to 250M streams, Holy about to reach 300M, SWU on the brink of 500M, Monster also going to reach 150M streams. He is doing amazing for how everyone painted him after Changes.

The fact that this man could go through life with little to no consequences despite repugnant behavior is seriously disturbing. And Justin isn't even the worst example. The only reason he still has a career is due to Scooters marketing not because of good music.

• shook 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 567
14 hours ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Lol... its as if someone has called Don't Start Now or WAP a flop the way people are going on about NRO!!

They were brainwashed about NRO like it was some Adele release by FADTRL!!  OGH preying on liddos 2013 PTSD and looks like it worked! 

The tea:

That BOMB has horrible peaks despite  decent Spotify streams, but literally served the cure chartrun everywhere as I demonstrated. And as for its streams  - it still hasn't outstreamed that local frontloaded MESS 'You Need To Tank Down' and looks like it won't anytime soon! 

Scream GIF by Originals

Reveal hidden contents

Lol jk of course :billie:

I think for katy standard that time/this time it isn´t a flop....

Moderator 17,117
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Imagine Scooter is Godga's music manager... Stupid Love becoming more like a 'Yummy' and ROM an 'intentions' with a #1 peak... We'd love to see that! 

We don't need Gaga to be associated with a manager that has ties to Dr. Luke. I think Kesha would not be happy about that either and Gaga doesn't need this BS in her life.

• thanks 6

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
12 minutes ago, Delusional said:

1. Good music means different things to different people. @little legend doesn’t like Ava Max’s music, but you and I do. We both have different perceptions of good music :classic_huh:

2. His past mistakes doesn’t change my point that he’s successful nowadays. Gaga has done many questionable things in the past, like you know, collaborating with 2 disgusting men one of which is a pedophile, but we all know she learnt and grew from her mistakes and her image had to be re-marketed by Bobby too. Why can’t Justin do the same? 

Yes!1!!! Gaga did bad stuff in the past like collabing with R Kelly!1!!1 unlike Justin Bieber who under no circumstances collabed with him :icant:

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,082
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

With the payola he gets for months and months on all the singles he releases, even Katy would get a hit.

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,397
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Yes!1!!! Gaga did bad stuff in the past like collabing with R Kelly!1!!1 unlike Justin Bieber who under no circumstances collabed with Justin Bieber with him :icant:

I just found out that Justin also made a song with R Kelly around the same time as Gaga :ohhh:

• paws up 2