Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 1,082
4 minutes ago, little legend said:

So Ava Max fans can have access to deleted posts

Reveal hidden contents

I am banned there but still:snake:

I only changed my post because I used a photo of Katy pregnant (w/o bad intentions, I just chose a random photo of her where she looks ugly) and some people who like the spotlight could say that they felt uncomfortable, however, anyone with 2 neurons you can understand the real meaning of my post: just a joke based on her career situation. In order not to allow room for people who like to distort the meaning of things, I changed the image, but the joke continues. :awkney:

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, Krazy said:

I only changed my post because I used a photo of Katy pregnant (w/o bad intentions, I just chose a random photo of her where she looks ugly) and some people who like the spotlight could say that they felt uncomfortable, however, anyone with 2 neurons you can understand the real meaning of my post: just a joke based on her career situation. In order not to allow room for people who like to distort the meaning of things, I changed the image, but the joke continues. :awkney:

I guess it is just a big lesson for us all to watch what we post, right? Our intentions sometimes don't come across through text or even images. What is funny for one may not be for some. etc. 

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
4 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Yea but don't quote me , i was referring to the powers and privileges that Ava Max fans have to this forun , i wasnt referring to you

Deactivated 14,311
7 minutes ago, BenG said:

Is entela like the Avatar? He dies and another one is born?

Report any concerns you may think of further dupe accounts :ohhh:

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Yea but don't quote me , i was referring to the powers and privileges that Ava Max fans have to this forun , i wasnt referring to you

One person who happens to be an Ava Max fan does not equal All Ava Max fans.

Please settle down and stop being antagonistic. 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
2 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Spotify WW

#62 ROM - 1,190,069 

:gaga-scream:

Ok celebrations can officially stop 

Back to complain about the wasted opportunities and the fact that fad never promoted 

Justice for Always Remember Us This

Justice for Rain On Me

Justice for Chromatica

angry table throw GIF

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 1,082
3 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I guess it is just a big lesson for us all to watch what we post, right? Our intentions sometimes don't come across through text or even images. What is funny for one may not be for some. etc. 

But I don't have to post just what people think is funny, I also have my own opinion. :awkney:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

One person who happens to be an Ava Max fan does not equal All Ava Max fans.

Please settle down and stop being antagonistic. 

I love Ava Max don't get anrgy:unamused:

• sad 1
  • lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Krazy said:

But I don't have to post just what people think is funny, I also have my own opinion. :awkney:

Didn't say anything about not posting your opinion. But the guidelines are pretty clear about dragging artists. 

A Popster Is Born 11,611
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Ok celebrations can officially stop 

Back to complain about the wasted opportunities and the fact that fad never promoted 

Justice for Always Remember Us This

Justice for Rain On Me

Justice for Chromatica

angry table throw GIF

Time for DIC vs A-Yo :pillow:

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Just as I thought. We better enjoy it while it lasts for another 24-48 hours.

That US update gave us a bit of false hope :cupcake:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,082
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

Didn't say anything about not posting your opinion. But the guidelines are pretty clear about dragging artists. 

But I didn't drag any artist, I just made a joke, u need to calm down. :awkney:

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Krazy said:

But I didn't drag any artist, I just made a joke, u need to calm down. :awkney:

This isn't even at you. It's for all members here. You just happened to be quoted and responded to. I didn't think you were dragging at all... but an issue was raised so I was checking it out. 

• lol 1