Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

The Just Dance trend tho is not being very used at the moment only 4k videos made in 10 hours... maybe we can see a surge of the trend as time passes by but as of now, it won’t have an impact on the songs performance on streaming.

• sad 1

Uuummm chile. So it seems like there is a new sound with the exact same audio of the viral sound that is unavailable... I’m going to keep track of it too in case people start to use it again. It only has 350 videos, but it appeared on my fyp, so you never know!

• paws up 1

Just now, Gypsy Life said:

just when we thought 2020 was bad

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, BenG said:

Oh wow a legend has arrived

Thank you fans

I need to get on my laptop to update my profile 

Can’t wait for you all to teach me about TikTok charts. I know nothing. I’m an old geezer.

Popster for Sale 41,791
Just now, Arturo said:

Thank you fans

I need to get on my laptop to update my profile 

Can’t wait for you all to teach me about TikTok charts. I know nothing. I’m an old geezer.

I'm older so I feel ya :billie:

Popster for Sale 41,791
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Literally was just talking to some of the chartsters about you a day or two ago, welcome :romance:

Looks like we've been fed some false information about him outgrowing forums :ohhh:

• lol 8

Popster for Sale 41,791
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Who said that.gif

On 12/28/2020 at 11:04 PM, Gypsy Life said:

He said smth in the lines of being over/outgrowing the online forums community

On 12/29/2020 at 6:20 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I know people already responded but I just wanted to add that I’m in constant contact with him and Yeah, like @Gypsy Lifesaid, he said he’s outgrown of forums etc. He’s not active on ATRL either it seems but he still loves Gaga.

There ya go :billie:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Gypsy Life lying on me to tarnish my (big) reputation! Sounds like him.

Jk though..I probably did say something along those lines. But I just needed a break from forums. I didn't necessarily outgrow it. Plus I always used to take breaks during more boring times in the fanbase but in the streaming era it's never too boring now that Gaga isn't STREAMING POISON anymore and she actually has great streams to track. Unlike Katy poor that. Can I say that here?

Also I don't have an ATRL account. If there's an Arturo on there it's not me.

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Gypsy Life lying on me to tarnish my (big) reputation! Sounds like him.

@Gypsy Life

7f90b943d785238ea7e4be279f76fff3.gif

2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Plus I always used to take breaks during more boring times in the fanbase but in the streaming era it's never too boring now that Gaga isn't STREAMING POISON anymore and she actually has great streams to track.

Check out the year-end boost few (many) pages back :billie:

3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Unlike Katy poor that. Can I say that here?

Yes, you can. That's pretty mild compared to some other posts. We already have a banned popster :icant:

• lol 1