Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 44,719

I wonder how much more of the 2M+ increase is Chromatica related. 700k alone come from ROM so I'm betting on a 1,2M+ increase for Chromatica and 800k for the rest of her discography. That would put Chromatica around 3,7M+ which is great.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,812
2 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Harry releasing his 6th video from Fine Line in 30min. When will Cosmetica :pillow:

A reverse Chromatican experience... Even cupcakes using the 'well he's younger and wants Grammys' doesn't work as he is nominated for literally 1...its not fair! Alls we want is a song on TTH... Is it too much to ask?! 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,066
1 hour ago, little legend said:

It was Bad Romance biggest month since May 2020

Stop lying

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Its still missing numbers from 31st of Dec, so Gypsy Life wasn't lying

Thoughts @little fad?

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 12,812
5 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

The way she has this success without lifting a finger, she doesn't deserve it :mess:

Her dance pop career is literally only for gays at this point as she approaches 40 and pop isn't a level playing field for women. ROM going #1 and getting 500m streams was enough for them to not spend any money or bother pushing anything further lol this is the era we got and let's hope we at least get 1 more MV (we won't get another single imo) 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 646

Seeing ROM doing better than other radio hit songs today makes me sad. This song deserved better longevity (aka radio) in the US :bradley:

Edited by GuiLM
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,812

Rain On Me is acting like it was released in November or something in the UK with the way its rebounded on all levels :rip:Similar happened to DWUW in 2014 - it got a mini January rebound. If only the Brits were in February, she could've performed and had it sustain longer 

• paws up 2

Spotify Sweden
115(NEW) Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) by Lady Gaga 46,556

Can't believe Chromatica era bombed the way it did in the nordics when the sound literally sounds made for them and there is Nordic involvement on most of the songs on the album + the ASIB slayage just months prior :mess:

I blame her label her for horrible playlisting and radios that refused her songs :war:

• paws up 2