Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
2 minutes ago, Krazy said:

P!nk and Beyoncé didn't debut in this century because the century started in 2001 and they started their solo career in 2000.

My century started when the years changed from 1999 to 2000. But I guess thats different in every country :)

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,790
2 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

My century started when the years changed from 1999 to 2000. But I guess thats different in every country :)

Isn't it standard that a century starts from the xxx1 year?

18 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Hmm.. Beyonce.

I honestly think that there is something fishy about Lemonade's Europe runs... She's been a non event since 2010's Sweet Dreams in the majority of non English-speaking countries, yet lemonade served Adele release lol. I can't see the people of Europe bopping to thst kinda album. What if Ivy Park bought a warehouse of people to buy lemonade through a Denmark VPN :dean_scream:

People were hyped by the fake streaming records reported by TIDAL, and that consequently boosted the album on the charts.

Now that the lie has been blown open and she will be unable to use her husband's platform to escape the flop just like she did, the truth will appear to everyone with her next studio album.

• lol 1

I hope SL can get a couple of certs more and stabilize so we'll see 300M for it early 2022. That would be enough to make its way to "decent". 

Despite hating it early this year, the song has aged like wine for me now (and I'm not even drunk yet :icant:).

Edited by Thrasher
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 12,808

I wonder if ROM will end up being her fourth biggest UK smash. I doubt it'll over take Poker Face or BR but I can see it over taking the others. Still the fact its not getting promo is not reaching its full potential. Its a 90s house pop sound that UK is all over (like how pink does the genre of music Australia stan) and Ari is in her peak rn (positions the song is smashing)... It needs a UK push! 

Also Sour Candy needs a radio edit to UK taste after January. Thst could easily become another Gold if not platinum receipt for Chromatica. 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808

I can see ROM re entering the top 40 on UK Spotify tomorrow maybe... It'll be getting spammed at parties all night :uhh:

I have been spamming it off my dad's Alexa Spotify account and my own Spotify account too! You're welcome @entela

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Edit:

@Krazy sorry :billie:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 1

4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I can see ROM re entering the top 40 on UK Spotify tomorrow maybe... It'll be getting spammed at parties all night :uhh:

I have been spamming it off my dad's Alexa Spotify account and my own Spotify account too! You're welcome @entela

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Edit:

@Krazy sorry :billie:

I'm not that b, get over it :awkney: