Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 11,579
2 minutes ago, BenG said:

In my mind, @DeanClownchester is just a really good looking jock lol

We would like to see it :dean_scream:

2 minutes ago, little legend said:

What is this question?

Of course he has ,not about himself but about that actor that played on Lost(?) and dont remember its name and he is obsessed with him

spacer.png

Apparently it's 'personal account' :pillow:

• lol 2

3 minutes ago, BenG said:

In my mind, @DeanClownchester is just a really good looking jock lol

ooooh I wish :dean_scream:

6 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

You can DM me the username whenever you like :ally:

:popcorn:

15 minutes ago, Delusional said:

as the Oreos impact start to kick in

which is when exactly? :ohhh:

• lol 1

13 minutes ago, Delusional said:

lemme rephrase OP, 

The horniness is off the charts :icant:

POPa911 charts

1. Horniness (NEW)

2. Judas, ha revival (+1)

3. Chromatica’s inexistent promo complains (-1)

(Recurrent): Entela

:billie:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • lol 9
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
54 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Didn’t SL outpeak and outlast Cardigone in the UK? Kii

Yes but willow out peaque Ms. Love. Stupid Love was the run of the mill hit in UK - 16 weeks charting and scanned gold with a top 10 peak. The same as YNTCD and NRO. It was not a poor show at all, despite having a frontloaded run.

I find that Miley and Gaga have been interesting here in the UK  in 2020 in a lot of ways, after being somewhat peers in 2013. Both come back strong with an era the UK embraced, like it was 2013 again lol 

Both SL and MS peaked #5 and were more successful on Airplay than streaming. For the 2nd single released around the same time as their albums, they both enlisted a streaming giants help (Dua/Ari).

Also, both eras are pop that tap into the Nostalgia throwbacks we've seen in 2020... And both eras successful but reaching thar success differently - Miley more slow burn, Gaga with the big first week interest and peaks lol 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
12 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

BEP snatching hits with

RITMO, MAMACITA and now GIRL LIKE ME..

poor Fergie :icant:

Thanks Shakira, Ozuna and Balvin. I feel like unlike with Gaga's features we can say this unironically.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
58 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

So HausLabs posted this

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJtC2c1y/ 

and liked a comment about Sour Candy being the next single. Let me log out for a bit lol.

BabylonHooker said to someone that he's not sure about what's coming but it could even be sour Candy merley being used for a haus lab product.. :rip:

To me this era has been a success. Gaga us in her 30s and pop in general is flopping. The only thing that needs to happen now is for Chromatica to do two more weeks on UK chart to firmly clear Joanne, and for Chromatica to go Plat in the US with 35 weeks charting. Oh and the album reach 2bn streams Spotify, and maybe win 1 Grammy. All that is extremely doable. It's just a shame we've had no promo or stringer payola past week 1.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,827
3 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

#GLOBALGA

Hmm.. Beyonce.

I honestly think that there is something fishy about Lemonade's Europe runs... She's been a non event since 2010's Sweet Dreams in the majority of non English-speaking countries, yet lemonade served Adele release lol. I can't see the people of Europe bopping to thst kinda album. What if Ivy Park bought a warehouse of people to buy lemonade through a Denmark VPN :dean_scream:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843
3 hours ago, DeanClownchester said:

Good thing nobody from the old forums who know my personal twitter has moved here

dean winchester spn GIF

i think i followed you but got buried with the number of accts i've followed..

lemme look for it :ohhh:

• shook 1