Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I know this is very off topic, but I'm literally doing nothing for New Years.

Retweet sis. I don’t even have a playlist to celebrate it lol :katy:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,574
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I know this is very off topic, but I'm literally doing nothing for New Years.

I’m having four of our friends at my house, they’re all had covid mid year, we’ll be eating everything we can eat, play games and eat some more.

OT

Chromatica yas

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,846
10 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Do you think ROM has a chance breaking the ACR “spell” in the UK and chart again if it continues to rise at the rate ? @Gypsy Life

That's what makes ROM/Chromatica era even more... wanting. In a country where it had every right to be further payola'd, it was literally abandoned the harshest lol. It didn't even get to top 10 of HHUK until 2 weeks in despite being a very strong #1... Also they didn't give less of a sh*r about its original ACR - it could've been a 12 week top 5 with a discount or HHUK cover in July.

It was payola'd on Airplay here like SL, but GP and radio programmers loved it alike (unlike the former). I even suspect it'll re enter top 10 on Airplay in the new year :rip:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,611
1 hour ago, DeanClownchester said:

Good thing nobody from the old forums who know my personal twitter has moved here

dean winchester spn GIF

Do you have your photos there? :ohhh:

I'd like to finally see the man who lives behind the aura, behind the curtain, behind the burqa a a a :receipts:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,846
Just now, little legend said:

Wait ROM is already out of the UK charts?:rip:

It's normal with the ACR chart rule (and Xmas period) ROM is the second longest charting female song, at 26 Weeks - and Ava's breakout hit is 31 Weeks. ROM will definitely re-chart in the new year in the top 100, which is great 

• yaas, gaga 4

Popster for Sale 45,012
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I think Chromatica will continue rising on the BB200 every week as the Oreos impact start to kick in

And people have the nerve to say u dont post chart facts

• sad 1
  • lol 7

Popster for Sale 57,532
5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It's normal with the ACR chart rule (and Xmas period) ROM is the second longest charting female song, at 26 Weeks - and Ava's breakout hit is 31 Weeks. ROM will definitely re-chart in the new year in the top 100, which is great 

Didn’t SL outpeak and outlast Cardigone in the UK? Kii

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
8 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Do you have your photos there? :ohhh:

I'd like to finally see the man who lives behind the aura, behind the curtain, behind the burqa a a a :receipts:

What is this question?

Of course he has ,not about himself but about that actor that played on Lost(?) and dont remember its name and he is obsessed with him

spacer.png

• lol 1