Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

The Fame Popster 388
11 minutes ago, BenG said:

I don't think ticket prices were that much higher compared to the JWT.

Yes the average is higher 

Average price (Paris)=96$ 

96x70,000 6,720,000 EURO 

in DOLLARS= 8,265,600 only from Paris 

Popster for Sale 57,204
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

really wish gaga release something for it to be boosted for a bit

Yeah once 911 reaches 100M on Spotify and Chromatica scans Platinum in the US everything else will be a bonus

If a SC MV exists and it can help it scan Platinum in the US and get good YT numbers and reach 300M on Spotify next year it’d be the icing on the cake 

• paws up 6

The Fame Popster 388
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Imagine if the rumour about 24 shows was true and the average gross was 8-9M per show :rip:

200M total gross would have been on lock and saved the era

Yess hahahahaha 😭😭

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279

911 credit was fixed after a day. It shouldn't have been issue either way because on youtube official chart it counted towards 911, so i guess UK charts f-ed sumtn up on their end. Either way it wouldn't make difference 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,562
2 hours ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The way she doesn't lift a finger and her songs just conveniently go viral on tiktok, or get moved back to #1 on TTH, or she gets songs added to TTH etc... A reverse Chromatican experience! 

Looks like Scooter instead of coffee, is doing his job :ohhh:

Or maybe it's just Spotify and Tik Tok investing in Ari? :billie:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,204
6 minutes ago, Applause said:

911 credit was fixed after a day. It shouldn't have been issue either way because on youtube official chart it counted towards 911, so i guess UK charts f-ed sumtn up on their end. Either way it wouldn't make difference 

It was fixed after a week 

I don’t think Billboard took the views into account otherwise it would’ve debuted in the Global 200 with its 20M views and 3.5M on Spotify 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 11,562
9 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

It was fixed after a week 

I don’t think Billboard took the views into account otherwise it would’ve debuted in the Global 200 with its 20M views and 3.5M on Spotify 

Exactly... It did 20 f*cking million views on youtube alone but Chromatica 3 was credited which is shorter than 30 second, so it didn't debut anywhere.. Chile :nicki_scream:

• sad 2
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,204
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

exile needs to win best pop duo :witch-laugh:

The way ROM was THE obvious contender for Pop Duo since the day it came out but they’re probably gonna give to T*ylor to lick her *ss or to Dynamite :dean_scream:

But well 2 Grammy noms is already not bad to “validate” the Chromatica era 

• paws up 5

Kindness Admin 7,530
14 hours ago, BenG said:

The way we keep on shading entela lol. We're not ready when he comes back

200.gif

Yes yes, let's leave the entela shade in the past tho. Thank you all.

12 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Fun Tonight and Enigma might be my favorite songs on Chromatica. I’m feeling something special while listening to those too.

That's because you have TASTE my baguette. 

What type of miracle do we need to get to 2b streams for Chromatica by 2022? :ally:

• paws up 2

28 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Exactly... It did 20 f*cking million views on youtube alone but Chromatica 3 was credited which is shorter than 30 second, so it didn't debut anywhere.. Chile :nicki_scream:

She has the worst team ever, even Mariah Carey who is 30 in the game and therefore shouldn't care about charts has a smart team.

A Popster Is Born 12,811

Hopefully if she doesn't win a Grammy next year they'll Joanne where do you think your going'd SFA and that will get pop duo as its a man x woman dynamic... I think its between dynamite (because kpop has never won it looks progressive) vs. ROM (all the female collabs this year and it'd be first two female winners - looks progressive) 

She could win pop vocal maybe? 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
21 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Hopefully if she doesn't win a Grammy next year they'll Joanne where do you think your going'd SFA and that will get pop duo as its a man x woman dynamic... I think its between dynamite (because kpop has never won it looks progressive) vs. ROM (all the female collabs this year and it'd be first two female winners - looks progressive) 

She could win pop vocal maybe? 

nah Folklore and Future Nostalgia are way better albums than Chromatica  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,278
3 hours ago, Delusional said:

Well guys, I officially got eliminated in TRIO. Seems like I’m going to have to resort to posting actual chart facts in this thread to farm my reaction points. 

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Do you even know what chart facts are?

spit take GIF

no shade all love delusional LOL 

• lol 4