Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848

a reminder that in 1 month the streaming poison Lady Gaga will have 6 songs above 500M streams on Spotify :abel_glow:

If you told me back in 2017 after the Joanne era that Gaga would have had 6 songs reaching this milestone I would have laughed so hard 

If you told me back in 2017 after the Joanne era that Gaga would have 40M+monthly listeners almost in the top 20 with no new music since 7 months and without moving a finger I would have laughed so hard again 

talent always win I fear :oscar:

• paws up 2
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 6

Popster for Sale 57,289
14 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I love nasty but pov is my favorite from the album. Does anyone have updates on all position’s streams?

After 2 months:

Positions (song) 327M on Spotify

34+35 coming for 200M 

POV 100M+

Motive 60M+

The rest between 30M and 47M

In total 1B+ and doing 11M daily

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 57,289
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Stade de France alone would have grossed 7-8M...

Yeah I think she would've averaged like 6M per show at least with those big venues and gained like 35-40M from just 6 shows

With a 50-show stadium tour she would've easily grossed like 300M...

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,857

An unpopular opinion but I really like SL video for what it is. More story content would be great, but I was so happy when the video premiered. I love the colors, the hair, and the outfits overall. Gaga s lead singles are always an EVENT as a fan :bradley: Even C2C

• paws up 7

Pop-a-911-ster 29,754
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Yeah I think she would've averaged like 6M per show at least with those big venues and gained like 35-40M from just 6 shows

With a 50-show stadium tour she would've easily grossed like 300M...

Yeah 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

After 2 months:

Positions (song) 327M on Spotify

34+35 coming for 200M 

POV 100M+

Motive 60M+

The rest between 30M and 47M

In total 1B+ and doing 11M daily

Ari´s streaming power is huge.

"Positions" is also a really good example that shows, you shouldn´t judge the success of an album by it´s fisrt week or single.

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848

So tonight we discussed about what music we will play tomorrow for the New Year's Day. 

And the power of Gaga omg 

spacer.png

My little sister saying she has Just Dance, Rain On Me and Telephone on her playlist 

spacer.png

My mother saying she has Shallow and Alejandro on her playlist 

spacer.png

My cousin saying she has Alice (I was SHOOK), Bad Romance and Shallow on her playlist 

spacer.png

My uncle saying he has Poker Face, Always Remember Us This Way and Shallow on his playlist 

spacer.png

My aunt saying she has Shallow, Paparazzi and Just Dance on her playlist 

spacer.png

My grandmother doesn't have Spotify's playlists but when we talked about Gaga she said she loves her in A Star Is Born and she thinks she's the Barbara Streisand of our generation 

spacer.png

Every generation love her music it's crazy ! An Adele teas 

spacer.png

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 7

5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

The only thing I wished SL video had was the original pink desert concept! And to be NOT shot on iPhone. :snake:

spacer.png

Ugh this shot alone >>>>>>>> SL’s entire mv :billie:

If this was the background of the mv, it would be a whole different story... too bad this didn’t happen. :classic_sad:

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,877
5 minutes ago, Miaou said:

So tonight we discussed about what music we will play tomorrow for the New Year's Day. 

And the power of Gaga omg 

spacer.png

My little sister saying she has Just Dance, Rain On Me and Telephone on her playlist 

spacer.png

My mother saying she has Shallow and Alejandro on her playlist 

spacer.png

My cousin saying she has Alice (I was SHOOK), Bad Romance and Shallow on her playlist 

spacer.png

My uncle saying he has Poker Face, Always Remember Us This Way and Shallow on his playlist 

spacer.png

My aunt saying she has Shallow, Paparazzi and Just Dance on her playlist 

spacer.png

My grandmother doesn't have Spotify's playlists but when we talked about Gaga she said she loves her in A Star Is Born and she thinks she's the Barbara Streisand of our generation 

spacer.png

Every generation love her music it's crazy ! An Adele teas 

spacer.png

All I saw was:

Shallow ... Shallow ... Shallow

spacer.png

• lol 3

The Fame Popster 284
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I’m still optimistic. Even with little promo Chromatica era is too visually appealing and its concept needs to come to LIFE. 

My only suggestion would be if Gaga drops a small Chromatica IV EP to revive the era. Drop another single or two, then tour everything in 2022.

Me too tbh! But I'm afraid some governments will not allow events for 100k people inside a stadium:classic_wacko:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,754

We all know Gaga doesn’t love to tour anymore

But wow What a moment I’ll always remember the day she announced the 6 dates. In my head it was « Gaga won’t tour anymore, she’ll stay in Vegas forever » and then bam. Announcing a tour. Starting in Paris. I was like oh wow.

then covid ruined everything 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
6 minutes ago, BenG said:

The tour is not happening in 2021 :icant:

Mass vaccination won't even complete one year from now

It's so embarrassing that they kept selling tickets after they first cancelled it. We all knew that the pandemic wasn't gonna end in the near future. Imagine cancelling the same tour twice and coming for a tour that was also cancelled twice:octopus: