Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
15 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Shallow passed ROM because of ASIB being spammed on every possible platform for more than two years now.

exactly Shallow is a 2,5 years old song and almost outstreaming a new song featuring Ariana Grande

the audacity that some of you have to compare Shallow with ROM :billie:

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 18,562
5 minutes ago, little legend said:

exactly Shallow is a 2,5 years old song and almost outstreaming a new song featuring Ariana Grande

the audacity that some of you have to compare Shallow with ROM :billie:

If only other Gaga songs had the same neverending promo!:unamused:

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 12,845

Shallow passed BMH as soon as it was taken out of its TTH residency, they'll be lots of decent sized hits Shallow passes - it's a monster. Rain On Me wasn't that big of a steaming smash - Unless you release a WAP, a DSN, or BL, Shallow will naturally pass in 6-8 months lol 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,562
16 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Fun Tonight and Enigma might be my favorite songs on Chromatica. I’m feeling something special while listening to those too.

You also liked Plastic Doll, right? Because of the chorus?

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 11,608
12 minutes ago, Delusional said:

is probably one of the worst things Gaga has ever released 

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

Those are the words that perfectly describe the lead sigle of Cosmetica album by Shallord chanteuse :awkney:

• lol 1

just looked around at the spotify "top hits of xx year" playlists and can anyone tell me how John Wayne is in the 2016 playlist but applause, Judas, Always Remember Us this Way and You and i are no where to be found in their year :icant:

Edited by artgagapop
  • lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,983
Just now, artgagapop said:

just looked around at the spotify "top hits of xx year" playlists and can anyone tell me how John Wayne is in the 2016 playlist but applause, Judas and You and i are no where to be found in their year :icant:

Investment

oscar-win-Max.jpg

• lol 3

1 minute ago, BenG said:

Investment

oscar-win-Max.jpg

the playlist bio is " All the number one hits of 2016, including the most popular songs sorted by popularity" coffeemaker must have spent his last coins on this payola instead of pushing a 3rd Cosmetica single :icant:

• lol 6

Popster for Sale 41,983
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

the playlist bio is " All the number one hits of 2016, including the most popular songs sorted by popularity" coffeemaker must have spent his last coins on this payola instead of pushing a 3rd Cosmetica single :icant:

Probably just frustrated covid hijacked his plans :icant:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 16,381
13 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

The answer is in your question 

K0AnkYQ.gif.e840dc29f197feb15d55369156f5

We should do the same. At least we can back it up with this 

I say 10m for SC, 8m for ROM, 5m for SL, 2m for 911 and 1m for Alice and FT :oscar:

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 57,531
4 minutes ago, Applause said:

We should do the same. At least we can back it up with this 

I say 10m for SC, 8m for ROM, 5m for SL, 2m for 911 and 1m for Alice and FT :oscar:

Actually the album is not even on sale in China, only the indivudual songs to buy/stream

A missed 10M sales I fear

sad_reaction_v3.png

• shook 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 12,845

With the absolute silence and the way she abandoned the era, I really hope we get a re release with new MVs and a new smash single... She very deliberately abandoned Chromatica and helped the election and gave her insta to BLM. Oh, and the COVID telethon... Surely she's done enough now to not look insensitive and there's been too many easy missed opportunities to boost Chromatica sales to not suggest she's going to deliver more... I hope 

• paws up 3

3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

With the absolute silence and the way she abandoned the era, I really hope we get a re release with new MVs and a new smash single... She very deliberately abandoned Chromatica and helped the election and gave her insta to BLM. Oh, and the COVID telethon... Surely she's done enough now to not look insensitive and there's been too many easy missed opportunities to boost Chromatica sales to not suggest she's going to deliver more... I hope 

She is gonna find another excuse why promoting Chromatica right now isn't right and still promote 10 different brands at the same time 

• paws up 3
  • lol 2