Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

12 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

Wait how are Blinding Lights, Whats Poppin, Rockstar, Adore You, Before You Go coming to re-enter when they went recurrent last week? :dead:

They didn't even see a significant surge on streaming/radio, what is this fraudery? :dead:

I think they are making an exception because they would've survived if it wasn't for all the Christmas songs. They will also see gains in radio airplay next week because. Blinding Lights for example has gotten +2.000 updates for a few days now.

Blinding Lights will be the all-time #1 song in Belgium next week. It needs to chart at #42 or higher for that, this week it charts at... #15 :abel_glow:

Truly a smash hit. It spent 17 weeks at #1 here, a record I believe. Unfortunately it has to share that record with Dance Monkey :awkney:

Edited by Blown Away
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
3 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Blinding Lights will be the all-time #1 song in Belgium next week. It needs to chart at #42 or higher for that, this week it charts at... #15 :abel_glow:

Truly a smash hit. It spent 17 weeks at #1 here, a record I believe. Unfortunately it has to share that record with Dance Monkey :awkney:

Great, tho I liked Starboy so much more.

28 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Great, tho I liked Starboy so much more.

Abel really has a knack for (pop) lead singles. Can't Feel My Face, Starboy and Blinding Lights are all fantastic songs.

Edited by Blown Away
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,927
x3

Listening to Judas right now and wow . What a song! It deserved to be a #1 smash hit. I still remember that i got chills when the video got released, the video is so so amazing and also so underated

Stream one of the best pop songs of the last decade

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

On 12/29/2020 at 11:04 AM, Ms I am a local said:

TikTok 24 hours update

Viral Sound 1: 366,6k (+24,3k)

Viral Sound 2: 226,9k (+25,6k)

Viral Sound 3: 58,2k (+7,4k)

Official upload: 50,3k (+6,8k)

TOTAL: 702k videos (+64,1k)

TikTok 24 hours update

Viral Sound 1: 390k (+23,4k)

Viral Sound 2: 255,7k (+28,8k)

Viral Sound 3: 68k (+9,8k)

Official upload: 62,2k (+11,9k)

TOTAL: 775,9k (+73,9k)

YAAAAASSSSS!!! THIS IS A GOOD SINE Y’ALL!!! I STILL HAVE FAITH IN THIS!!

The 1st sound is slowingly decreasing, but the rest have increased. In fact, the official upload has almost doubled the amount of videos in just one day! That’s amazing!

lydia lozano dancing GIF by Mediaset España

• paws up 11
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster for Sale 41,791
5 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

YAAAAASSSSS!!! THIS IS A GOOD SINE Y’ALL!!! I STILL HAVE FAITH IN THIS!!

The 1st sound is slowingly decreasing, but the rest have increased. In fact, the official upload has almost doubled the amount of videos in just one day! That’s amazing!

lydia lozano dancing GIF by Mediaset España

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
25 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Global Spotify:

#88(+5) Rain on Me (1,056,902) [+44k]

#109(+4) Shallow (948,235) 

Remember when some people thought that "Shallow" would pass "Rain On Me" in October. Now they are mor than 100k apart.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster for Sale 41,791
2 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

Remember when some people thought that "Shallow" would pass "Rain On Me" in October. Now they are mor than 100k apart.

Shallow already passed ROM long ago. ROM is now back above because of wrapped and year-end boost.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

50 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

In fact, the official upload has almost doubled the amount of videos in just one day! That’s amazing!

I just discovered that there is a new “trend” with this sound (girls who share photos of them during a relationship and after it ended, saying tgat they looked better when they ended it :billie:). There’s only girls participating in this trend as of now... let’s hope it becomes a thing and lots of people start doing this!

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
26 minutes ago, BenG said:

Shallow already passed ROM long ago. ROM is now back above because of wrapped and year-end boost.

Shallow passed ROM because of ASIB being spammed on every possible platform for more than two years now.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

UK Spotify

52. (+7) Rain on Me

🚨 Less than 800 streams away from the Top 50! We need to host a streaming party today to put this song back in the UK's Top 50 tomorrow as it would re-enter the "UK Top 50" playlist which has 800k followers, which would increase the song's exposure and position on the daily chart.

🚨 If you have time, use VPN and switch your current city to the UK: https://www.spotify.com/account/profile

🚨 After that, create a playlist merging ROM with another Gaga song and STREAM TF OUT OF IT! Come on, we can't sleep on it!

Edited by Krazy
  • paws up 12
  • yaas, gaga 4