Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 16,279
9 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

That's HDD's estimate as of last week, on Billboard/Rolling Stone the units are always a bit higher and the album must be at ~840k 

should it be even higher with youtube and others stuff they didn't count?

Popster for Sale 57,189
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Early predictions according to Winston Nuo

Positions going back to no.2

Holy new peak of no.3

Blinding lights back to top 5 

Levitating no.7

34+35 no.14

Diamonds no.31

Golden reaches new peak of no.65

I think Golden will get another 2 weeks, Diamonds will continue rising to top 10 and 34+35/Holy will go no.1 eventually 

Wait how are Blinding Lights, Whats Poppin, Rockstar, Adore You, Before You Go coming to re-enter when they went recurrent last week? :dead:

They didn't even see a significant surge on streaming/radio, what is this fraudery? :dead:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
54 minutes ago, zcasx said:

the collapse for me when this leak came out, I was constantly hearing it hyping myself up for the song

Can't say I was disappointed but "I hear the thunder coming down" part should be in every chorus. ROM would be well above 600M streams if that were the case.

It sounds so much better than the one released idk why :billie:

I can remember liking the original more and being pressed over it sounding too radio fodder'd. ROM deserved a ten week top 5 TTH residency we were promised when Fadga daily said scooter was part of the management of it :dean_scream:

Moderator 17,118
54 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Gaga lead singles vs. second singles comparison:

Just Dance vs. Poker Face

Bad Romance vs. Telephone

BTW vs. Judas (tie)

Applause vs. DWYW

Perfect Illusion vs. Million Reasons

Stupid Love vs. Rain On Me

The only time the lead single was better it was Bad Romance, not even Haus of Gags could have not seen how big of a smash waiting to happen Bad Romance was.

Btw and Judas I can't really decide but at least 4 out of 6 times the lead has been weaker than the follow-up (specially in Joanne and Chromatica). Remember this so you don't have to worry when you dislike next Gaga's lead single.

I don't understand what you're taking about. 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,781
2 hours ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Oh. You mean that fadty fan that pretends to stan Rihanna? Merely avoid the red herring and go for his real faves neck. Something I discovered about istanforfadgirlfadty. 

Nonos on PureCharts ? :rip:

1 hour ago, Applause said:

actually NYE will probably boost ROM (and whole album as consequence) so it could rise that week again. Also some of Christmass albums will remain on chart this week and fallout next one

Don't be so sure, last NYE, Shallow didn't make it into the Spotify US Top 200 on December 31 and January 1. ROM will not have such a boost in the US, and if Chromatica gets a boost, it will be WW, not in the US, just like Shallow had on NYE last year, so it won't help the album on BB200.

Popster This Way 567
6 hours ago, Delusional said:

Doesn’t change my point that you need to promote in Japan to sell :katy: Especially to sell a stadium show

IN the others she doesn´t need to promote ..And me thinks there would still be people going to her concert...(She wasn´t there for years...Last time joanne..and she didn´t tour with the tour there...)

5 hours ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Is this what ARTPOP felt like :icant: or this is worst ? :icant: I think it might be worst considering the pandemic.

We had performances, public appearances, festivals, interviews and a worldwide tour that era...

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,791
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

From China...

QQ Music 2020 YEC Top 100 Western Songs

#1 Sour Candy
#3 Rain On Me
#13 Stupid Love
#35 911
#62 Alice
#89 Fun Tonight

That's huge!

Lonely Witch found dead :fall:

Popster for Sale 57,189
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

From China...

QQ Music 2020 YEC Top 100 Western Songs

#1 Sour Candy
#3 Rain On Me
#13 Stupid Love
#35 911
#62 Alice
#89 Fun Tonight

That's huge!

New queen of China, 764M singles sold, Taylor Swift who? 

• thanks 1
  • lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 31,781
Just now, Gagacharts said:

Still not over this

Music On Charts on Twitter: "“ME!” — Worldwide Sales:… "

Gurl I appreciate your work but it's literally the same methodology and receipts as saying Chromatica is at 2.7M WW SPS :ohyes:

• paws up 1
  • lol 3