Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster This Way 712
2 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I didn’t even know Levitating was doing that well! Too bad it’s that nasty version with Dababy..is it doing that well on streaming or is it basically all radio payola? :tea:

#4 on iTunes and #19 on Spotify *new peak

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 712
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I’m interested to see it’s longevity and where Dua’s team are going to go from here 

She's performing on YouTube's New Year Eve special but I doubt it will have any effect :katy:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,579
50 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Cosmetica I- :dean_scream:

A more accurate name than Traumatica

Both are quite accurate, but Yeah :mess:

I forgot to mention that with New Year, probably I will also be in full Gucci mode :billie:

52 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Cosmetica

:icant:

OT: I find it appalling that Gaga, "an album artist" vs  Katy, "a singles artist" with horrible critical acclaim and poor bodies of work collectively have these as their longest charting albums

The Fame - 228 weeks (peak #2) vs Teenage Dream - 238 weeks (peak #1)

ASIB - 103 weeks (peak #1) vs PRISM - 102 weeks (peak #1)

Were these affected by the split between TF and TFM? Or were they always separate in terms of chartrun? Either way, Gaga's album stats are always hampered by her poor handling of singles. TD had poor reviews and less sales compared to TF/M but because of singles performance, it carried the album all the way north of 200 weeks. Even OOTB hit 92 weeks, and Gaga's third longest chartrun is 74 weeks :pillow:

I really thought Chromatica would at least let Gaga show some consistency and support the idea that she has longevity going on her side but what can we do

tumblr_mudurbpDEW1soxxtxo5_250.gif

• paws up 2