Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 18,416
6 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I know this is completely random but does anyone know what happened with @arturo on GGD...one of my favorite chart members and it doesn’t seem they migrated over here, do you happen to know anything @Gypsy Life?

Did they just leave the online Gaga fandom in general? :bradley:

I know people already responded but I just wanted to add that I’m in constant contact with him and Yeah, like @Gypsy Lifesaid, he said he’s outgrown of forums etc. He’s not active on ATRL either it seems but he still loves Gaga.

35 minutes ago, OBEY said:

aaand she keeps on winning!santa-sneaking-smiley-emoticon.gif

H100 prediction:

#6 Levitating (new peak)

Finally, if it weren't for Christmas she would've been top 10 one or two weeks ago.

Time to move on to the next single (Hallucinate re-release with a real video) miss Dua

Pop-a-911-ster 39,355
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Dua with 2 top 10s and a top 15 this era! Wow.:stable:

I didn’t even know Levitating was doing that well! Too bad it’s that nasty version with Dababy..is it doing that well on streaming or is it basically all radio payola? :tea:

A Popster Is Born 12,827
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

There’s more than 40 Christmas albums above Chromatica on the BB 200 this week, we might see a cute rise next week :ally:

Yes especially with ROM getting some year end love - Platinum is actually not that far away... I am hoping we'll also see ROM re chart in the UK at like #85 or something... The new Shallow!

If only they released a MV, did a discount, some form of promo spot... Oh well :rip:

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,129
17 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Golden re-entered this week at #95. 9 weeks  for a 5th single already and probably coming for a new peak next week :rip:

It got pulled from pop radio two days ago :ohyes:

• sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

i'm glad Dua and Harry served real eras with multiple singles, videos and performances. I'm so tired of the drop 1-2 singles pre album and disappear tactics that has been going on lately in pop not only gaga but pretty much everyone is doing it, it's just so boring to follow :rip:

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 1