it was delayed to 2023 it seems, to stretch out Chromatica 

like when you stretch an elastic so much that its almost invisible

Edited by zcasx
  • paws up 1
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 16,283
9 minutes ago, CherryPie said:

OK, but why isn’t SC music video out by now :nicki_scream:

Cause corona started wilding in korea and goverment introduced nee measires so THE SHOW had to be delayed. And MV was tied to that :nicki_scream:

Edited by Applause

A Popster Is Born 12,825
6 minutes ago, CherryPie said:

OK, but why isn’t SC music video out by now :nicki_scream:

Remember back in OCTOBER ms. Lyon posting the below on ha page... What feels like 6 months later and we're still parched :billie: I even remember the Alice MV rumour, before the 'Babylon with 911 rollout' to 'its Sour Candy' and now.. 

lady gaga GIF

Although I'm glad Fad did the Valentino cash grab. Made absolutely 0 noise for SFA despite everyone saying how much they loved the advert (another missed opportunity to record a piano performance to promote Valentino) I got my mum the body lotion gift set for 80 pound and she loves it. Its very much a middle aged mum feeling young perfume. 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,331

I was shopping yesterday and saw a woman near me. I quickly knew her as Taylor Swift and tried to get away but she grabbed my arm and put a willow cd in my cart. “its just 0.49¢” she said. I ran away from her, but she suddenly said “I can go lower, please buy its just 0.39."

• sad 1
  • lol 19

Gaming Leader 8,440
2 minutes ago, TINDER said:

I was shopping yesterday and saw a woman near me. I quickly knew her as Taylor Swift and tried to get away but she grabbed my arm and put a willow cd in my cart. “its just 0.49¢” she said. I ran away from her, but she suddenly said “I can go lower, please buy its just 0.39."

Mess. :icant:

3 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

What's even the point of releasing the Nick Knight project in MAY when that's 5 months away and by that time Chromatica (which hype is dead rn) will turn 1 year old??????? Her team truly is CLUELESS and BRAINLESS

well if what they’re saying is true and this for another song/project then we could be getting more music in the new year

• paws up 1