Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster This Way 567
11 hours ago, Andreu said:

In some areas of the world only :billie:

Exactly, some people love to use the excuse "but the lyrics are good" ok than she should've released a book idk :icant:

even tho I must say I think LDRs music is waay richer musically (but I can see why many people would think the opposite)

Yes Lanas Music is  cinematic ...while taylor isn´t (Love, Young and Beautiful, High by the Beach etc...)

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 567
4 hours ago, zcasx said:

And the rest of the world... People have such an obvious preference for men in music it baffles me. As I've grown up I've noticed there is a stigma about listening to female music which is absolutely ridiculous. Guys mostly just listen to men and even a lot of girls that want to "be cool" by mysoginistic standarts do so. I'm so annoyed by this.

Gender Equality Feminism GIF by UN Womenis f-ing idiotic , shitty etc

• paws up 1

4 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

p2f6nlx_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&Chromatica 4th most-streamed female album on Spotify on actual 2020 streams (as of December 13th)

I believe some of these numbers are off, specially with Manic's numbers but at least Chromatica is still top 4

Popster for Sale 44,772
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

You know what - Beyoncé and all these artists not speaking out about the Grammys snubbing The Weeknd (yes, including Gaga) is giving me very much Justin Timberlake not speaking out after the Janet Jackson Super Bowl just so he could be invited years later 

Ashley Olsen Reaction GIF by Filmeditor

Don't worry Gaga is working on a riot against the Scammys that's why she's silent. Big things coming between 2021 - 2089.

Edited by zcasx
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,420
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

You know what - Beyoncé and all these artists not speaking out about the Grammys snubbing The Weeknd (yes, including Gaga) is giving me very much Justin Timberlake not speaking out after the Janet Jackson Super Bowl just so he could be invited years later 

let's be real, this is Gaga's reaction to anything Grammy related (especially last year when she didn't eve acknowledge her two wins)

• paws up 3

Top 100 most played songs on Australian radio in 2020 (1 January - 8 December 2020):

11 Rain On Me Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande 16,437 spins

43 Stupid Love Lady Gaga 7,034 spins

Edited by Krazy
  • paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 2

4 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

Yeah as said above this only counts streams during 2020 even for albums with songs released before 

4 hours ago, zcasx said:

they say actual 2020 streams so it doesn't include the pre-2020 streams of those songs that were released before 2020. How could the totality of Smile have less streams than NRO if that wasn't the case?

230c1c4301d3ce0f5b747b11ccafd160cf83dfd0

• lol 2

43 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Shallow:

Sales: 1,415,000
Audio streams: 3,600,000 (540m)
Video streams: 1,600,000 (240m)

Weekly average: 40-45k units.

Total by end of 2021: 8.7-8.95m units.

So it's going diamond by the end of 2022 approximately? Omg... A diamond certified hit 14 years into her career the other girls stay WISHING and PAYOLAING... If you know, you know

nene leakes no GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 17,129
5 hours ago, Delusional said:

But JT did speak out, very directly and with Janet together in interviews. Mysoginists around the world and in the US just didn't care and still attacked Janet. 

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 18,417
33 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

But JT did speak out, very directly and with Janet together in interviews. Mysoginists around the world and in the US just didn't care and still attacked Janet. 

His spekaing out about the incident left so much to desire tho.  Especially i nthe first two years after it happened. Maybe if he would take the time to make a clear apology, the attacks on Janet would be a bit smaller.

• paws up 2