Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 44,992
1 minute ago, BenG said:

GODGA doesn't need the whole tracking week methinks :ohhh:

They wouldn't credit the video right anyways so 

She only cares about longevity - that's why Traumatica was abandoned as soon as she got note of the streams percentage drop

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,844

I wonder if there's any plat certifications coming for ROM. I know we've got 2x Plat UK/US and AUS in the bag.. Surely plat for Belgium and Portugal is near. It'll be plat in Switzerland too but they never cert and possibly Austria. If they keep buying certs it'll look like the global hit that it is. I suspect 2x Diamond isn't far off for Brazil 

• paws up 1

1 hour ago, little legend said:

are you Entela's secret 34th account?:receipts:

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Happy X Factor GIF by X Factor Global

I was about to say

1 hour ago, BenG said:

Let's wait for the Taylor bashing as confirmation :receipts:

Nnnnn I thought I was the only one

dean winchester spn GIF

OT: Gaga OUT

• lol 2

21 minutes ago, Delusional said:

What is this truth ??? Gaga should release some basic Christmas ep to get a few extra streams every year  ??

What on earth does that solve or do

No this is not a GGD affiliate but calling us b*tches for understanding that bashing Gaga for not releasing Christmas music isn’t ok is just not acceptable - thanks

I wasn't against Gaga in any way, I want success for her career more than anyone, and it’s not just "a few streams" that she’s losing because she doesn’t have a decent stuff for Christmas, it's an ocean of money lost by not playing the right cards.

Stop distorting things.

1 minute ago, Krazy said:

I wasn't against Gaga in any way, I want success for her career more than anyone, and it’s not just "a few streams" that she’s losing because she doesn’t have a decent stuff for Christmas, it's an ocean of money lost by not playing the right cards.

Stop distorting things.

I agree that Gaga needs an original Xmas jingle/song though

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,844

@Krazy is certainly a new member, entela would never call anything gaga released a bomb or let any kind of objec- I mean, '' negativity'' be said about gaga. Leave ha alone!

tiffany pollard vh1 GIF by RealityTVGIFs

(Krazy is the girl in the blue dress, from an old reality TV show :billie:)

OT:

I really want a new single soon... The excitement... The single cover release... Pls Gaga and Interscope.. The way Chromatica has scraped along the bottom of the 200 with virtually nothing. If they actually tried it could easily make it to 35-40 weeks US and 25 weeks UK I bet 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,983
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

@Krazy is certainly a new member, entela would never call anything gaga released a bomb or let any kind of objec- I mean, '' negativity'' be said about gaga. Leave ha alone!

I hope they know we're just playing around :mess: