Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

31 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Lady Gaga-curated Together at Home concert set two Guiness World Records: for most musical acts to perform at a remote music festival (72) and most money raised for charity by a remote music festival ($128 million).

A legend I fear 

They don't count as her records tho :overit:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,621
48 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

But when it comes to billboard's formula which is for charts purposes, it's alright the way it is with the streaming and sales ratio.  Although radio should be weighted less, it has nothing to do with how much units a song got in a week. And as I already said, it's fair when paid streams give you more points than free ones. You're still talking about RIAA's units that consider all streams equal. 

Ok, to end this discussion.

The Billboard Hot 100 should be like the Official singles Chart Top 100 (UK). The best selling song of the week is #1 (so no airplay) and Billboard needs to weighten digital/physical sales less.

That´s my opinion.

Edited by Gagacharts

Popster for Sale 57,132
11 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

I believe fad is at +10B total streams on Spotify and this year she earned 3B so i guess its safe to say she has a shot to enter to the top 20 next year if she plays her cards right aka collabs with adele and bad bunny :ohhh:

20 Travis Scott 14,071,791,505

So you’re assuming the other won’t increase too:ohhh:

I see it hard for her to top her 2020 streams next year without a whole *ss album out 

Edited by Fame Romance

12 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

So you’re assuming the other won’t increase too:ohhh:

I see it hard for her to top her 2020 streams next year without a whole *ss album out 

they can and will increase too but if she has good stuff coming then it would make up for other artists increase of streams! 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,299

The fact that Positions is #1 on the POP format this week in the US while ROM with an Ariana feature couldn’t even smash on this format :rip: 

Gaga is truly over on the US radios and they can choke 

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 5

Just now, Miaou said:

The fact that Positions is #1 on the POP format this week in the US while ROM with an Ariana feature couldn’t even smash on this format :rip: 

Gaga is truly over on the US radios and they can choke 

I believe its her label the one to blame for this (mostly), how come someone like JB gets to push his garbage music down our throats but when it came to lady gaga AND ariana, it didnt happen... Interscope been USELESS 

• paws up 1

So... predictions say Willow is expected to fall 35 positions next week. A bigger fall than the TROLLZ soundtrack that fell 34.

Can't wait for the Hermione Remix coming this week :icant:

Edited by Elvira
  • lol 4

2 minutes ago, Elvira said:

So... predictions say Willow is expected to fall 35 positions next week. A bigger fall than the TROLLZ soundtrack that fell 34.

Can't wait for the Hermione Remix coming this week :icant:

and we love to see IT... Stupid Love remains unbothered with its -25 drop 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
10 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

EpyygeKUwAAtTtH?format=jpg&name=900x900EpyygeKUwAE1o2A?format=jpg&name=small

She looks gorgeous there... Where was that upscale for SL ma'am.. She looks like a 'when you ordered vs how it arrived' in the album photoshoot vs. SL music video, kii

No doubt there will be another remix for willow, it's like dynamite all over again... Willow (The Fat Santas House Mix) out soon!