Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 57,132
6 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Lmao 

Katy will come with YouTube payola and try and make it look like it's an organic success and it'll make 0 noise

Still screaming at Swish Swish or Bomb Appétit randomly getting 8M views all of a sudden last year :icant:

A Popster Is Born 12,762
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

The UK albums positions is because of the weird chart rules since Positions and 34+35 are smashing so their streams are reduced + Christmas albums

Still she continues to be the “it” girl after 6 albums with 3 songs in the top 20 in the UK and on Global Spotify, her lead single that is doing amazing on US radio and hasn’t left the top 4 of the Hot 100 since its release +34+35 that’s growing fast on radio, she can get hits with longevity past her peak which is difficult to get not everybody has that

👁👄👁

:mess:

What is this cupcake meltdown ma'am? You're like one of the FadVa stans, kii

Spoiler

Jk :billie: I was just surprised... It'll still probably out chart our faves bomb 

1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

The UK albums positions is because of the weird chart rules since Positions and 34+35 are smashing so their streams are reduced + Christmas albums

Still she continues to be the “it” girl after 6 albums with 3 songs in the top 20 in the UK and on Global Spotify, her lead single that is doing amazing on US radio and hasn’t left the top 4 of the Hot 100 since its release +34+35 that’s growing fast on radio, she can get hits with longevity past her peak which is difficult to get not everybody has that

👁👄

She has as much if not more playlisting than dua lipayola 

Spoiler

Oh God so now we are acting like ariana wasn't lower B-list till her concert got bombed and Thank u next era happened...and even that era wasn't half as massive as other main pop girls peak eras.

As seen by positions (album) performance she couldn't duplicate even that.

Admin: This comment, intentionally or not, contains some really problematic and upsetting language. Hiding it, but wanted to leave it up just as an example. Making light of crimes and terrorist activity is neither acceptable nor tolerable. Worse yet, using it to belittle an artist simply because you dislike them or are jealous of their success.

We can all do much, much better than this.

Edited by admin
Offensive
  • shook 6
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,748
6 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

chile i don't think another big US popstar got a MV at 1B+ released in 2018+?

Billie Eilish with bad guy.. with lovely coming for 1B as well

• paws up 1

I barely listen to her album, but I love the fact that Katy literally spent her entire PREGNANCY performing and promoting her new songs. Even now after the chart failure, she continues to release stuff. And all of this while dealing with the pandemic, of course.

Yeah, sorry, Gaga has no excuse. :mess:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,762
12 minutes ago, Max_Vandeburg said:

I barely listen to her album, but I love the fact that Katy literally spent her entire PREGNANCY performing and promoting her new songs. Even now after the chart failure, she continues to release stuff. And all of this while dealing with the pandemic, of course.

Yeah, sorry, Gaga has no excuse. :mess:

GODGA has a large audience and is the ambassador of a GLOBAL kindness charity... What would it say if she was on every c list radio show and TV show busting her *ss promoting ph4huette music? She has to play the long game to impress the right person(s)! #GODGLOBA

(altho them just putting out the collabs and calling it a day wasn't good from an airplay and streaming perspective when artists could rely on that without promoting - e.g. Selena deluxe, Harry multiple singles, Dua)... I still live in hope they just delayed everything and we'll get another single with rollout soon

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

35 minutes ago, entela said:

Oh God so now we are acting like ariana wasn't lower B-list till her concert got bombed and Thank u next era happened...and even that era wasn't half as massive as other main pop girls peak eras.

@admin will you allow this kind of hate in here?

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Apple Music Canada

4. Plastic Hearts

:oscar:

i am obsessed with this song

first Midnight Skies, now Plastic Heart

a really great album

Edited by little legend

Kindness Admin 7,520
4 hours ago, entela said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Admin: This comment, intentionally or not, contains some really problematic and upsetting language. Hiding it, but wanted to leave it up just as an example. Making light of crimes and terrorist activity is neither acceptable nor tolerable. Worse yet, using it to belittle an artist simply because you dislike them or are jealous of their success.

We can all do much, much better than this.

Hey all, just jumping in to flag this post. It's unacceptable and the entire mod team was deeply troubled by it. I don't think the intent was as malicious as the effect, but it doesn't matter. Stay kind popsters.

• paws up 10
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

Kindness Admin 7,520

In chart talk, is Ed going to come in and make a big splash? Having his new era kick off 4 days before Xmas seems really weird, but I guess he's a slow burn anyway.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,574

I was so confused because I thought miss entela was calling out another post and telling admin. I- :rip:

MESS :icant:

OT: Let’s see how much noise Ed makes. He must have waited for bestie Taylor’s lead single to launch first. 

Edited by BenG
  • lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,574
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

If anyone here has ever used my pfp as a reaction picture I want you to vote for me as best pfp in the member awards otherwise I’m literally wiping it off the Internet so no one can ever use it ever again 

spacer.png

Thanks charts wh0res 

:icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

If anyone here has ever used my pfp as a reaction picture I want you to vote for me as best pfp in the member awards otherwise I’m literally wiping it off the Internet so no one can ever use it ever again 

spacer.png

Thanks charts wh0res 

you deserve but I feel like it's cringy to do a "members awards" so soon tbh

• yaas, gaga 1