Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 41,580
53 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

Chromatica really is Gagas best album, in terms of production, in a long time. All the instrumentals slap.

Babylon slaps but I've always been a sucker for sax. TEOG and Hair's instrumentals are godly too.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
6 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The instrumental for SL sounds so good it sounds like the end of a late 80's B movie credit roll... Then you remember it altogether with her screaming sounds a noisy mess :rip:

Perfect Illusion all over again

Moderator 17,056

Why are we talking about a song that the label was so uncertain over that they put it on a deluxe edition? Love Me Right is an underwritten mess with lacking production and nonexistent lyrics. Even The Cure has more content and Love Me Right would not appeal to the Shallow crowd because Love Me Right is literally a shallow song. Nobody cares about it for a reason. 

• thanks 5

A Popster Is Born 12,762

4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Why are we talking about a song that the label was so uncertain over that they put it on a deluxe edition?

Tea 

I love the song when I'm driving but it'd have bombed on lead. Both SL and LMR are arguably basic, but SL has Gaga's personality and brand... For LMR to be called an ASIB pop song isn't a compliment as they were a character playing a label girl lol 

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,056
3 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

44M streams to 1.3B :carly_bye:

I'm thinking of the time where we couldn't even manage to stay above 2M and now seeing us go this high again makes me happy for Chromatica. The album deserved more but I'm still glad I have it. 

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 41,580
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Entela showing up to call Taylor swift’s stats k-popped for the 50th time today

spacer.png

The way the gif matches the avi :rip:

Edited by BenG
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,580
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

CAN THIS VIRUS DIE 

I'M SICK OF NOT BEING ABLE TO DANCE IN THE NIGHTCLUBS SINCE ALMOST 1 YEAR