Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 57,371
6 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

True, the list is mostly dominated by rock bands from the 70s 80s and 90s. Gaga is the highest international woman on the list (second highest woman overall) and one of the very few acts of the last 20 years that managed to crack the top 100.

WTF? The sexism I-

Popstanne 7,830
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

WTF? The sexism I-

Yeah, the lack of women on the list usually causes quite some controversy. Usually the male/female ratio is around 80%/20% :shakes:

In 2017 only 16% of the acts in the Top 2000 were female, and that included mixed groups like ABBA :pillow:

• sad 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
16 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

True, the list is mostly dominated by rock bands from the 70s 80s and 90s. Gaga is the highest international woman on the list (second highest woman overall) and one of the very few acts of the last 20 years that managed to crack the top 100.

Madonna or Adele I guess ? 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860

BELGIUM YEAR END CHARTS

WALLONIA 
78. A Star Is Born

FLANDERS 
46. A Star Is Born 

amazing Gaga has 3 albums in the year end charts :dead: her global power is just insane :dead:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 57,371
2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

BELGIUM YEAR END CHARTS

WALLONIA 
78. A Star Is Born

FLANDERS 
46. A Star Is Born 

amazing Gaga has 3 albums in the year end charts :dead: her global power is just insane :dead:

When will Chromebook see any single-digit Year-End placement :mess:

Popstanne 7,830
4 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Madonna or Adele I guess ? 

Neither, a viral cover from a Dutch artist named Miss Montreal was released a few months ago and is at #29 :katy_pie:

Adele's highest entry is Someone Like You at 147

Madonna highest entry is Like A Prayer at 806 :ohyes:

To think that Gaga would've been the highest woman on the list if it wasn't for a random cover :katy_pie:

• shook 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860

spacer.png

Basically, Mariah was a LOCK for #1, if it wasn't for the superfluous remixes and additional discounts, as she beat Taylor in both overall streaming and airplay.

:rip::rip:

• paws up 3
  • sad 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,399
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

spacer.png

Basically, Mariah was a LOCK for #1, if it wasn't for the superfluous remixes and additional discounts, as she beat Taylor in both overall streaming and airplay.

:rip::rip:

The way Willow is just gonna fall off the charts just like TROLLZ, Cardigan and every BTS song minus Dynamite...

spit take GIF
I’m starting to doubt that Taylor will ever be able to get another legitimate GP liked/loved hit...much less a worldwide hit. Looks like she’s an album artist from now on, unless she plans on 7 remixes for every single now, which I wouldn’t but past her LOL 

2 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

Global Spotify:

#133(+1) Rain on Me (1,015,039)

#140(=) Shallow (982,613)

ROM showing Shallow who is the b*ch in 2020.

Shallow can rot till January.

Then Shallah can get it's crown back, but not for long cause GODGA X GODELE duet is cumming and snatching it from it.

XD_2v8.gif

Popster This Way 567
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

The way Willow is just gonna fall off the charts just like TROLLZ, Cardigan and every BTS song minus Dynamite...

spit take GIF
I’m starting to doubt that Taylor will ever be able to get another legitimate GP liked/loved hit...much less a worldwide hit. Looks like she’s an album artist from now on, unless she plans on 7 remixes for every single now, which I wouldn’t but past her LOL 

I would stream/buy her album if it wasn´t pushed down my throat ...I geninunly loved 1989, Reputation,Red and some songs of Lover ....I just don´t care for indie Taylor if its promoted like hell ...I rather listen to Dear Reader, or other indie artist I love that don´t have the big money support plus make often better songs then her (cause they just are the better vocalist, Birdie, Dear Reader etc.)

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 567
3 minutes ago, entela said:

ROM showing Shallow who is the b*ch in 2020.

Shallow can rot till January.

Then Shallah can get it's crown back, but not for long cause GODGA X GODELE duet is cumming and snatching it from it.

XD_2v8.gif

Or the CardixGaga Takes the crown

• paws up 1