Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

The Fame Popster 388

From some estimation Interscope did a lot of money with Chromatica ! + they only film 3 MV and did one performance! 
they didn’t spend that much money on Chromatica! 

Gaga is still one of there best artist! 
I’m sure they will not let her go for many years...

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Beyonce's 9 nominations this year are super fishy...

Reminds me of her husband in 2018 who got 8 nominations out of nowhere including all main categories, for an album that BOMBED and made zero noise.

He ended up losing them all...will she join him?

Whitney Houston Thank You GIF - WhitneyHouston ThankYou - Discover & Share  GIFs

• paws up 2
  • lol 3

Popster for Sale 57,311

Imagine the numbers if Adele puts her album on streaming on release day, she'd SHATTER not only Taylor's but Drake's 130M opening day Spotify record :fall:

I'm still in shock by the fact that her album opened over 3M in the US ALONE :rip: The power this woman holds is brutal 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,858
11 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Imagine the numbers if Adele puts her album on streaming on release day, she'd SHATTER not only Taylor's but Drake's 130M opening day Spotify record :fall:

I'm still in shock by the fact that her album opened over 3M in the US ALONE :rip: The power this woman holds is brutal 

And it was 3M PURE SALES :rip: Hurricane GODELE coming :fall: wig flews to Chromatica :abel_glow:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
31 minutes ago, entela said:

Beyonce's 9 nominations this year are super fishy...

Reminds me of her husband in 2018 who got 8 nominations out of nowhere including all main categories, for an album that BOMBED and made zero noise.

He ended up losing them all...will she join him?

Whitney Houston Thank You GIF - WhitneyHouston ThankYou - Discover & Share  GIFs

hopefully. no way she legitimately got all those noms without making any noise this year, while the biggest artist of the year, The Weeknd was completely snubbed

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,580
3 hours ago, 0707alp said:

So are 

Sour Candy- Andrelli Remix

Sour Candy (K-Pop War Edition) ft. BTS

Sour Candy FT Cardi B

Sour Candy- The Rap Goddess edition with Gaga having an extra rap verse

Sour Candy- Full Korean Edition

Sour Candy- Soffi Tucker Remix

Sour Candy The Green Oreo Re-Up

coming or not?

Ok, but we should definitely get more Sofi Tukker Remixes though :lesson:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,580

I still doubt SC video exists, but if it does, what if they are performing it first, and then releasing the video weeks later, just like 911 was performed at the VMAs and then the video a month later :katy_pie:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
15 minutes ago, entela said:

They really think Swift and Post Malone would collab with her? :mess:

I love viewing their stan twitter... So funny. When one pretended to stan Adele and begged her PR manager to put Daisies at #1 on TTH:

'Please. Just listen. For some reason her chart performance effects their own mental health... They're intertwined in some ways'

:icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
3 minutes ago, GuiLM said:

6 versions now and counting...

Nothing against Taylor, but I really hope AIWFCIY takes the #1, to stop the chartmanipulation.

Billboard should make a rule that remixes chart seperatly and not combine the sales of 20 different remixes to one song.

• paws up 6
  • thanks 3
  • yaas, gaga 1