Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Bots are mad mad bc "no one" is calling out TayTay as fraudulent for 2 remixes 

Spoiler

Actually everyone is saying that but they're living in another reality.

Thing is Taylor has yet to release 8 video versions for Willow to match their level of desperation.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,887

Stupid Love remixes should have dropped during debut week for that more likely than not Top 3 debut :shakes:

Instead, we got 3k bundles :katy_pie:

Edited by BenG
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 41,887
Just now, Malazam said:

A month of being leaked. That far..:dead:

Did it really do much damage though? Stans still streamed and bought during release week. GP didn't care about the leak.

Popster for Sale 57,303
44 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I see this is the new trend when you need a song to go #1....drop 10K versions ala BTS....so glad Gaga doesn’t pull pathetic tricks like this, imagine how hard Gaga would get dragged. But with Taylor it’s “iconic and artistry” 

Say what you want about Gaga and her commercial success. At least the majority of it is f-ing organic. I love Taylor and she’s an icon  but come the f- on, this is SAD 

spit take GIF

Totally, like the race for the #1 single for Shallow and ROM was pretty close but she’s didn’t pull any stunts to trick the system

Taylor’s album is doing good and she should accept that she hasn’t been able to connect with the public through hits for many years now, what’s the point of being so desperate to get quick lil #1’s that are gonna free fall any ways :rip:Like if the song was a big hit already like Watermelon Sugar for example that only needs a push to have a peak that represents its success it’s normal, but here it’s not the case

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 41,887
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Totally, like the race for the #1 single for Shallow and ROM was pretty close but she’s didn’t pull any stunts to trick the system

Taylor’s album is doing good and she should accept that she hasn’t been able to connect with the public through hits for many years now, what’s the point of being so desperate to get quick lil #1’s that are gonna free fall any ways :rip:Like if the song was a big hit already like Watermelon Sugar for example that only needs a push to have a peak that represents its success it’s normal, but here it’s not the case

Was the gap so huge she didn't bother trying with ME! and YNTCD?

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
3 minutes ago, BenG said:

Was the gap so huge she didn't bother trying with ME! and YNTCD?

well, she released the rehearsal audio for Me and like 10 physical versions for the single, which definitely is trying. As for YNTCD I don't think she did anything else, so maybe the gap was indeed huge.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,887
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

well, she released the rehearsal audio for Me and like 10 physical versions for the single, which definitely is trying. As for YNTCD I don't think she did anything else, so maybe the gap was indeed huge.

Both blocked by OTR, I presume?

49 minutes ago, BenG said:

Not you trying to disguise a flamebait post as a genuine question smh

Ma'am I can barely remember what I've eaten yesterday and you expect for me to remember what I've posted 2 weeks ago :mess:

You are such a dedicated fan though remembering it all :icant:

Let me have a whisky for you :mess:

• lol 1

Moderator 3,690
17 minutes ago, BenG said:

Both blocked by OTR, I presume?

Yeah OTR was just so massive. For ME!ss she released like 6 physical CDs. For YNTCD I don't remember her doing any crazy stuff, but it was not even predicted to debut at #2 or it was even close to reach #2 so there was no point. I wonder how long would have OTR stayed at #1 if the Youtube UGC removal update would have been during its rule. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,845
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

I remember being disappointed it didn't sound like it sounded in the trailer chile

same.. still looking for the trailer version :billie:

• paws up 1

40 minutes ago, BenG said:

Did it really do much damage though? Stans still streamed and bought during release week. GP didn't care about the leak.

lets just say the song was cursed since the moment it leaked... how in the hell her label and team allowed her to release a month old leaked song and OVER a better choice aka Alice which has an excellent concept regarding entering the chromatica world + she could've delivered a better visual with it. Again, she has the worst management team of all time im not even joking 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3

Popster for Sale 57,303
4 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

lets just say the song was cursed since the moment it leaked... how in the hell her label and team allowed her to release a month old leaked song and OVER a better choice aka Alice which has an excellent concept regarding entering the chromatica world + she could've delivered a better visual with it. Again, she has the worst management team of all time im not even joking 

They had already made a bad lead single choice but I guess they released it anyways even if it was leaked because they had filmed the MV since January?