Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 hour ago, Andreu said:

In that user's defense, many people hasn't bothered listening to CTC which imo is as bad if not worse.

How is it worse to not listen to an album of jazz covers rather than not watching a movie featuring Gaga and a brand new soundtrack from her though? :katy_pie: 

• paws up 1

Just now, Thrasher said:

Isn’t Holy lowkey smashing? 

It seems to me that it’s always in the Top 10 since release, and now it’s more impressive between all the Xmas songs 

No, it's all payola and Justin is over for years according to monsters, despite him doing much better then Traumatica in 2020 :icant: 

• paws up 1

5 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

No, it's all payola and Justin is over for years according to monsters, despite him doing much better then Traumatica in 2020 :icant: 

5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Both lonely and holy smashing in the U.K. 

honestly people are starting to love new justin I guess 

Where did that rumor about him and Gaga collabing go? :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,571
31 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Flop! Should've made a video for The Cure! 

It's true though. She should've made the video for The Cure. 

I always Imagined that if she didn't make one before ASIB shooting, she just should have hired some actors / models and only they would star in the video. Like a typical love story video. There was so many possibilities, that Gaga's involvement wasn't required, but all her team could think of was that stupid lyric video... 

Anyways :mess:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The way me (and some others) had the Stupid Love looks from the video more than 1 month before release. We had a true insider in our gc.

Then a pic leaked from someone in our group sharing it with all our names all over it and we had to change twitter usernames because we thought we were going to jail after Bobby contacting us.

January was a MESS!:dead: