Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 57,285
2 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

call it bitterness, but

bombing in the callouts = 1M+ Daily Radio Gains?

doing mediocre on Spotify = climbing to the top of TTH?

Only Dua Lipa and Warner :mess:

I think she should move on to the B-side early next year and stop trying to make this song happen 

The streaming era is just like that, she managed to get hits out of the 3 pre-release singles but the rest won’t take off, some fresh material would do good just like Fever is smashing in French-Speaking countries 

Popster for Sale 57,285
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Need Gaga to release a new song to sky that global billboard chart

No shade but wonder how Taylor’s new songs will do on that GLOBAL chart with them free falling on WW Spotify :mess:

I decided to listen to no body, no crime thinking it would be song b*tchy bop like Mad Woman or songs on Reputation but oh well :mess:

• lol 1

Pop visitors
19 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

@RFK here sweetie: http://123tvnow.com/watch/tnt/

You can watch it live in 1 hour and 20 minutes. We'll all be expecting a 1000-words review from you by the end of the night. You can submit it to @admin or you get permabanned by midnight. Good luck!

welp yall can find me at lanaboards as @herzeleid :mess:

Pop visitors
19 minutes ago, Andreu said:

In that user's defense, many people hasn't bothered listening to CTC which imo is as bad if not worse.

I literally listened to the title song and that was IT

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree had surpassed All I Want For Christmas Is You on iTunes :classic_ohmy:

Rockin has been ahead of Mariah on Spotify US for a few days now also. It could pose some kind of threat, but it seems that on Amazon music the lead is too big for All I Want For Christmas Is You.

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
20 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

call it bitterness, but

bombing in the callouts = 1M+ Daily Radio Gains?

doing mediocre on Spotify = climbing to the top of TTH?

Only Dua Lipa and Warner :mess:

I used to defend this because I was in the camp that innocent until proven guilty. They kinda got away with it with BMH... But now we can see its the same formula. 

Levitating has the worst position to TTH spot ratio since Black Parade. 

• paws up 1

I'm so thankful GODGA's relevancy doesn't depend anymore exclusively on getting a hit song, even though she's been able to get at least 1 global hit every era. Since the day she decided to go into acting she is destined to always be relevant through her multitalents. A TRICON!

Poor those whose relevance depends exclusively only on getting a hit song cause if not, they have nothing else to fall back.:mess:

• paws up 5
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
15 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Gaga needs a solo smash hit. Not necessarily a #1, but at least a top #5 hit that can go 500m by itself and eventually 3x plat

serious dean winchester GIF

You're 100% right. We have MR and ARUTW tho so the only era without a solo hit is Chromatica. I want a no but hit :ally: one that the OGH can't say oh but the movie, oh but the Superbowl oh but Ariana etc

Spoiler

For some reason I can't really imagine that happen tho :gaga-scream:

• thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I used to defend this because I was in the camp that innocent until proven guilty. They kinda got away with it with BMH... But now we can see its the same formula. 

Levitating has the worst position to TTH spot ratio since Black Parade. 

Better late than never bestie.

Imagine how they look those who were so brave and LOUD denying it :katy_pie:

Just point and laugh yall :mess:

• lol 2