Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

4 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

Most of the photo shoots for HL are solo pictures and she probably wears a mask behind the camera.

There is a difference if you dance with 20 people on stage than to shoot some pictures.

The other points (way more important) still stand!

314B7BD2-18B8-4583-9971-B8C127D6953C-984

HL's Holidays campaign. Can you show me the mask on their faces? I can't see it. :awkney:

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
Just now, Krazy said:

314B7BD2-18B8-4583-9971-B8C127D6953C-984

HL's Holidays campaign. Can you show me the mask on their faces? I can't see it. :awkney:

As I said "Most of the photo shoots for HL are solo pictures". These are the only people she posed with for HL.

Tha main point is: Gaga lives for ("the Applause") her audience and likes to interact with them, which is not possible these days.

5 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

As I said "Most of the photo shoots for HL are solo pictures". These are the only people she posed with for HL.

Tha main point is: Gaga lives for ("the Applause") her audience and likes to interact with them, which is not possible these days.

We are human beings, and we must adapt to the adversities that the universe brings to us. She's a chameleon, if she wanted, she would have done a show even without an audience, just like Dua Lipa did, but the point is that she DIDN'T want to do it. Period.

A Popster Is Born 12,827

What happened with Afentis on Thursday affected me so much that I have been offline these three days.

^^ from G site 

These frauds have to stop! Gaga do something :bradley:

OT:

We are awaiting ROM to turn its golds into platinum - specially Belgium. I'm unsure about Spain. Hopefully her team will cerify it gold in Germany... It should also go gold in Japan (streaming only). 

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
6 minutes ago, Krazy said:

We are human beings, and we must adapt to the adversities that the universe brings to us. She's a chameleon, if she wanted, she would have done a show even without an audience, just like Dua Lipa did, but the point is that she DIDN'T want to do it. Period.

I think she had an exact vision for Chromatica. When she saw that it wasn´t possible, she decided to wait till all of this is over and come back than. In the meantime she did what was possible or needed (OWTAH, BLM, HL, support Joe Biden, etc.).

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 7,756
25 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

it's so random to me that IDGAF and One Kiss are 1bn+ songs, they really don't seem like big hits to me 

Not sure about IDGAF but One Kiss was absolutely MASSIVE in Europe. Arguably the biggest hit of the year in Europe in 2018.

• thanks 1

middays 

shallow: 1,389,714,015 (+1,024,599)

rain on me: 514,687,111 (+895,273)

ARUTW: 548,190,165 (+496,038)

Edited by Grasim
  • paws up 14
  • yaas, gaga 1

28 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Can we be above Rihanna again like lowkey embarrassing 

Why embarrassing? Rihanna released 70 singles while Gaga released like 25, plus Rihanna's a TikTok darling and ANTI is basically the rhythm that has dominated the US charts since 2016.

2 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Why embarrassing? Rihanna released 70 singles while Gaga released like 25, plus Rihanna's a TikTok darling and ANTI is basically the rhythm that has dominated the US charts since 2016.

Because Gaga has a more recent release

23 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Good point but doubt it will happen. Primarily cause Rihanna has more hits and streamable tracks.

Gaga's longevity is hurt so bad by her album rollouts and messy single release. Every era that lacks longevity contributes to the lack of longevity of her career in general. I mean she's doing well 12 years into her career but we all know she could also be doing so much better :overit:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,014
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

I don’t think Gaga has a song that’s dated 

each of her songs perfectly encapsulates the time and period which she made a song in.

But but but the ATRLer's taught me that that's exactly the meaning of dated, are they wrong again? :shakes: 

58 minutes ago, corvus albus said:
Stop callin', stop callin'
I don't wanna think any more
I left my head and heart on the dance floor
Stop callin', stop callin'
I don't wanna talk anymore
I got my head and my heart on the dance floor

tenor.gif

omg its one of her best song structures, so much ear candy and hooks in that song :bunny:

ARTPOPster 1,642
36 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Can we be above Rihanna again like lowkey embarrassing 

I’m actually am the opposite, I’m surprised that she still is able to regularly be in the top ten. Many artists have had releases and have been above her only to fall back behind her. 

• paws up 1