Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 18,410
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

chile no wondering you all got covid in the past if you continued doing this being 15151445451 :rip:

Nah, we did not get it from each other and at different times of the year too. We all are getting tested once per week due to our job and we are still not meeting our parents and grandparents for obvious reasons. We’re waiting for all of us to get vaccinated. 

3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

You can get infected again even with a vaccine and even after having it. It's called being an asymptomatic carrier.

Pal, there are doctors amongst the people in the vid, but thanks for your input. As I’ve said, we are being tested basically every week. And I am getting my second shot on Tuesday, other people are getting theirs mid February. 

• paws up 1

4 hours ago, Gagacharts said:

It´s way easier to make some photo shoots and promo for your beauy brand, during a pandemic.

So she can do several photoshoots (which require a team) for her beauty brand but she can't use a studio to film a show for her fans? We're not asking for another SB, but just a pocket show with some songs from her new album, a form of affection for her fans, so she can show that she is also there for us.

• paws up 3

4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Literally nothing to track or discuss for the next 10 pages.

Quick, someone get horny. 

spacer.png

Do you want to discuss you maths homework :billie:

Spoiler

Jk

Edited by Grasim
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,771
6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

stream the best song in the album to celebrate

The way I had Ultraviolence on replay for so long and only took notice of this song like 2 years after it came out. 

Amazing song, the intro is just :classic_love:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

The way I had Ultraviolence on replay for so long and only took notice of this song like 2 years after it came out. 

Amazing song, the intro is just :classic_love:

period! I see why it was only a bonus track, since it doesn't really fit the dark sad wintery vibe of the rest of the album, but the lyrics are clever and the melodies are freat. But that guitar riff is definitely the best of the song. 

• paws up 1

3 hours ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

1 of her best MVs and a stellar song and she's unhappy with that but choose SL as lead with that MV. Where has Gaga gone :overit:

SL is way better than Telephone aka TFM's most dated song. :awkney:

• sad 2

Popster for Sale 41,873
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

How the hell do you find the equation of a line perpendicular to another line :overit:

There are infinite equations that satisfy that condition :billie:

• lol 1