Daily Dose of Positivity and Venting/Ranting Room :)

A Little Monsterrr

Popster to Popster 4,584
8 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

My mom is in the hospital. She'll be okay (knock on wood), but she's going to be transferred to a short-term rehab facility in the next day or so. I'm terrified of her catching covid (she's recovering from pneumonia, and she's in her early 70s, so this is not a good combination...). My mom is lonely and scared because she can't have any visitors due to the pandemic. 

My brother-in-law has terminal cancer. 

2020 can shove it where the sun don't shine. 

I'm so sorry to hear that 😔

Dealing with ill family members is awful enough, I can't imagine what COVID scares on top of that is like 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
10 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

My mom is in the hospital. She'll be okay (knock on wood), but she's going to be transferred to a short-term rehab facility in the next day or so. I'm terrified of her catching covid (she's recovering from pneumonia, and she's in her early 70s, so this is not a good combination...). My mom is lonely and scared because she can't have any visitors due to the pandemic. 

My brother-in-law has terminal cancer. 

2020 can shove it where the sun don't shine. 

Sorry to hear this. Hoping for a quick recovery for your mom and that you and your family are able to find some peace in the new year.

• hugs 1

Popstanne 5,076
51 minutes ago, GitHub said:

Sorry to hear this. Hoping for a quick recovery for your mom and that you and your family are able to find some peace in the new year.

Thank you! My mom is being transferred to a short-term rehab facility this afternoon, so she finally gets to be sprung out of the hospital. She's moving in the right direction. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1