PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

Games featured

PETTY

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3

the Sountdtrack challenge :rip:

not @PETTY choosing I ll Always Love You, My Heart Will Go On and Let It Go and also exclude ASIB soundtrack:rip:

even if i win the comeback challenge i will be eliminated right after:nicki_scream::katy_pie:

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,889

Okay....

Bulletproof by La roux...

One of my favorites.

tenor.gif

Also, I was REALLY hoping soundtracks were going to be a thing. Omg :dead: They may be popular and in every trio, but they're my bops.  Please has it been two weeks? Do we all have taste again? :lesson: 

Edited by lavenderblondee
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popstanne 5,076
3 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

Okay....

Bulletproof by La roux...

One of my favorites.

tenor.gif

Also, I was REALLY hoping soundtracks were going to be a thing. Omg :dead: They may be popular and in every trio, but they're my bops.  Please has it been two weeks? Do we all have taste again? :lesson: 

I love soundtracks too, but there are so many options that it's overwhelming. You have regular soundtracks, then you have soundtracks to musical films, and soundtracks to Disney & other animated films...And even among regular soundtracks, there are new songs composed specifically for the film, and then already-existing songs that are given a new life by being included on the soundtrack.

gretchen amp GIF

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
13 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I love soundtracks too, but there are so many options that it's overwhelming. You have regular soundtracks, then you have soundtracks to musical films, and soundtracks to Disney & other animated films...And even among regular soundtracks, there are new songs composed specifically for the film, and then already-existing songs that are given a new life by being included on the soundtrack.

gretchen amp GIF

SAME. This was harder than I originally thought.

I had about 10 rotating ones and I had to narrow it down :uhh:

I also am thinking of ones maybe I should of added instead :uhh:

There are just SO many options. I ended up going with songs that defined certain movies/may of even been bigger than the movie itself but whew. 

• yaas, gaga 1

51 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

gretchen amp GIF

but is it allowed to just use any song that's ever been included in a soundtrack, or must it be an original song composed for the movie??? @PETTY WE NEED ANSWERS.

Bc if its any song ever included in a movie, thats like... most songs people would be familiar with like Vogue was featured in the Devil Wears Prada soundtrack, can I use it???

Im confursed