PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

Games featured

PETTY

Popster for Sale 41,795
1 hour ago, Bakugo said:

If I see one more Fight Song! I swear there is gonna be a fight!

1 hour ago, little legend said:

This and What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger:overit:

1 hour ago, NotDoctor said:

Are both better than Rise :billie:

And that's the trio this basic bïtch voted for

:romance:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

2 hours ago, PETTY said:

pa911-trio-1.png

@SLAG @Lorde Von Kok @Dirkje @little legend @Franch Toast @Clever Username @Twitter @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @lavenderblondee @Delusional @paradox @Mister G @admin @Born In Chromatica @FRANZGA @Franz Ferdinand @ShesAMess @NotDoctor

Welcome to the COMEBACK round of voting! The winner of this Challenge will be allowed BACK into the competition and will earn their spot in this season's Top 9 contestants!

*IVE INCLUDED ALL CONTESTANTS, INCLUDING ELIMINATED, IN THE TAG LIST! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BEING TAGGED AND PARTICIPATING IN VOTING ROUNDS, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL REMOVE YOU*

- Contestants entries will remain anonymous! This will help with favoritism.

- Contestants cannot vote for themselves unless the challenge allows it.

- When I post the survey link, I expect all of you to vote as well. Usernames must be entered in the poll so I can make sure no one is voting for themselves and so that we aren't getting random voters.

- Each IP address will only be allowed 1 VOTE per survey. This will help to make sure people are not using different usernames to vote.

- PROMOTION IS KEY, but not a requirement! I will do my best to get the forum to vote. During the 24-hr voting period, the more votes- the better! Posting the survey link in a status or somewhere else on the site WILL help encourage more votes. YOU CANNOT tell voters which trio is yours, this stops favoritism.

1-EDE36-F4-CE55-40-E6-ADA2-7-D4-E297-FA7

Good luck, and make sure to promote the survey link below in posts, on statuses or PA911 discords if you'd like! The more votes the better!

SURVEY CLOSES 12/30 @ 2PM EST/7PM GMT/3AM PHT

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VRQKGFM

Good luck to you all!

Comeback? More like staythere.

• lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3

Ostrich announced that he will not submit anything. I hope that the emu will keep his promise. Otherwise pls ban him from POP trio and members awards. We dont need people that don't keep their promises.

@Twitterbbc two bird GIF by BBC

• lol 1

2 hours ago, PETTY said:

pa911-trio-1.png

@SLAG @Lorde Von Kok @Dirkje @little legend @Franch Toast @Clever Username @Twitter @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @lavenderblondee @Delusional @paradox @Mister G @admin @Born In Chromatica @FRANZGA @Franz Ferdinand @ShesAMess @NotDoctor

Welcome to the COMEBACK round of voting! The winner of this Challenge will be allowed BACK into the competition and will earn their spot in this season's Top 9 contestants!

*IVE INCLUDED ALL CONTESTANTS, INCLUDING ELIMINATED, IN THE TAG LIST! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BEING TAGGED AND PARTICIPATING IN VOTING ROUNDS, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL REMOVE YOU*

- Contestants entries will remain anonymous! This will help with favoritism.

- Contestants cannot vote for themselves unless the challenge allows it.

- When I post the survey link, I expect all of you to vote as well. Usernames must be entered in the poll so I can make sure no one is voting for themselves and so that we aren't getting random voters.

- Each IP address will only be allowed 1 VOTE per survey. This will help to make sure people are not using different usernames to vote.

- PROMOTION IS KEY, but not a requirement! I will do my best to get the forum to vote. During the 24-hr voting period, the more votes- the better! Posting the survey link in a status or somewhere else on the site WILL help encourage more votes. YOU CANNOT tell voters which trio is yours, this stops favoritism.

1-EDE36-F4-CE55-40-E6-ADA2-7-D4-E297-FA7

Good luck, and make sure to promote the survey link below in posts, on statuses or PA911 discords if you'd like! The more votes the better!

SURVEY CLOSES 12/30 @ 2PM EST/7PM GMT/3AM PHT

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VRQKGFM

Good luck to you all!

All these ballots with Fight Song...

• thanks 1
  • lol 3