PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

Games featured

PETTY

Gaming Leader 6,420

pa911-trio.png

@SLAG @Franch Toast @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover @lavenderblondee @paradox @Franz Ferdinand @NotDoctor

CHALLENGE 10 has arrived! Congrats on making it to the TOP 8! You have until tomorrow (Wednesday, December 30) 11PM EST/4AM GMT/12PM PHT to send me your trios via private message!

Copy-of-Level-8.png

WHEN YOU SUBMIT:

ARTIST - SONG (MOVIE TITLE)

Things to remember:

- If you use a song for one challenge, you may never use that song again for the rest of the competition, so choose your songs wisely. The song you think is perfect for one challenge may fit perfectly in another down the line, if you are still in the game.

- You CANNOT use any of the songs listed in MY "Example" for the challenge.

- If a contestant fails to PM me the trio within the deadline, they still have a chance at being in the competition. They have until the 24-hour voting period is over to submit their trio to me and be added onto the polls LATE. A tardy trio usually means that less voters will see the trio, resulting in less votes. If it's late enough, it may guarantee 0 votes and kick from the competition.

Think hard and DONT fxck it up! :mess:

• yaas, gaga 2

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 1 (CHALLENGE 11)
Popster to Popster 4,584
1 minute ago, PETTY said:

Sure, I will allow tv show soundtracks as well :abel_glow:

Get ready for my all Glee all the time trio

Spoiler

I would literally rather set myself on fire 

• lol 2

Moderator 6,288
3 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I was so excited to use ASIB songs, and then I read mean ol' @PETTY's rules. :awkney:

This is a hard one because there are so many options with so many different directions. 

I’m SO happy that bit was added!  :billie:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Gaming Leader 6,420
42 minutes ago, little legend said:

Lmao whoever leaves he won't even have the opportunity to compete at the comeback Round

Cartoon Diabolical Laughing GIF

lmao. that would be funny but The Comeback Round voting is being posted in 10 minutes and will go on for 12 hours, the winner of the comeback will have to submit a trio for Challenge 11: Soundtrack once they win and they will be added into the challenge before Challenge 11 voting begins

• paws up 1
  • shook 2

Gaming Leader 6,420

pa911-trio-1.png

@SLAG @Lorde Von Kok @Dirkje @little legend @Franch Toast @Clever Username @Twitter @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @lavenderblondee @Delusional @paradox @Mister G @admin @Born In Chromatica @FRANZGA @Franz Ferdinand @ShesAMess @NotDoctor

Welcome to the COMEBACK round of voting! The winner of this Challenge will be allowed BACK into the competition and will earn their spot in this season's Top 9 contestants!

*IVE INCLUDED ALL CONTESTANTS, INCLUDING ELIMINATED, IN THE TAG LIST! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BEING TAGGED AND PARTICIPATING IN VOTING ROUNDS, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL REMOVE YOU*

- Contestants entries will remain anonymous! This will help with favoritism.

- Contestants cannot vote for themselves unless the challenge allows it.

- When I post the survey link, I expect all of you to vote as well. Usernames must be entered in the poll so I can make sure no one is voting for themselves and so that we aren't getting random voters.

- Each IP address will only be allowed 1 VOTE per survey. This will help to make sure people are not using different usernames to vote.

- PROMOTION IS KEY, but not a requirement! I will do my best to get the forum to vote. During the 24-hr voting period, the more votes- the better! Posting the survey link in a status or somewhere else on the site WILL help encourage more votes. YOU CANNOT tell voters which trio is yours, this stops favoritism.

1-EDE36-F4-CE55-40-E6-ADA2-7-D4-E297-FA7

Good luck, and make sure to promote the survey link below in posts, on statuses or PA911 discords if you'd like! The more votes the better!

SURVEY CLOSES 12/30 @ 2PM EST/7PM GMT/3AM PHT

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VRQKGFM

Good luck to you all!

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2